27✓✓MOVE ON

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Sorry to interrupt your fun but we have to get moving as soon as possible" Namjoon announced receiving a lot of groans as if not resting wasn't enough they hated how Namjoon was so right "we dont have time to fun around besides has anyone discovered that there is low oxygen supply?" he asked and seems he was right no one had any idea yet "it's because there is low air pressure our bodies react to high altitudes thus decreasing the low air pressure more automatically less oxygen" he was a sexy brain after all, finally with small groans they stood up to pack the small stuffs but someone seemed to hesitate.

"Hyung...."Tae called worried "Yes Taehyung" Namjoon gave him his attention "what about Jimin?" he asked "yes and Jungkook....are we just leaving like this?" Jin had the same worried gaze as Tae "am sorry baby and Tae...we cant just go back like that" Namjoon says sadly "hyungs you guys can keep moving and i will go back alone to find them" Tae suggested which made Namjoon frown "and what if something happens to you what will we tell Jimin?" Namjoon asked concerned "it's ok....i will..." Tae was cut off with Hobi who jogged towards them "wait...." he said opening the map "Taehyung you going back wont be necessary" he said making Tae confused "because there is another way" he excitedly says "and which is?" Tae ask interestedly "according to the map from the cliff it will be 100% impossible to climb back again even though it is possible it will take years for a mountaineer to figure it out but...." he looks at Tae who was now determined to hear the next part "if they were lucky enough to survive the fall which i know they did they could actually move to the other sides, look" he opened the map and showed them some possible paths that could be created from within the mountain "if we keep moving even though from a different angle we will find them probably on the way it can be between too but trust me the possibilities of bumping into them is high" he concluded hopes oozing out of everyone's eyes "Thank you so much Hobi" Tae hugged him, real..tight making Hobi blush to the proximity for some reasons "we need to move like right now" Tae who was hesitant to go was now the one determined to move on "guys here is the plan....." Namjoon turned to the others telling them how they should do it in a safe way.....

.

.

Around 30 men stood outside the entrance of the mountains with guns beside them and a bag pack for a few needs and in black themed clothes which had safety measures quite the professionally made and of-course with their bosses in-front of them ready to let them in the mountain for the incomplete mission (we all know Mr.Jeon was just impatient) "boys remember" Mr.Jeon started "work together to reach your goal did you see Jungkook's man who came back looking like a zombie?, that's just a hint to show you that it isn't a game inside there to play hide and seek it's dangerous i hope you all know what your getting yourselves into" he stated though he really doesn't care he just wants work done with everyone nodding with a yes "good, now stick together" that was an order because no matter what Mr.Bang's boys are the only ones who have been into serious study of the mountain so obviously they knew better, Mr.Bang had 10 of his boys and Mr.Jeon had 20 of his men.

Mr.Jeon pulled Taemin aside and handed him a small bag and whispered "If you want to be at Jungkook's mercy you will need this he's a tough nut to crack" he explained as Taemin opened a small bag only to see a blue liquid and injections he knew pretty well what this was "am not sure if the man i sent did his job if he didn't just shoot him when you meet" Taemin nodded like an obedient dog and packed it in his bag "and one more thing" he pulled him closer "dont let anyone come out we dont need witnesses do we?" he knew what he meant "yes sir" he nodded "dont worry your family....will be safe just do this small job for me i will pay you abundantly" and with that he walked away as Taemin remained expressionless.

On the other hand Mr.Bang also briefed his boys "dont trust them we all know their motives behind this and dont give out a lot of information just be a little detailed but one thing for sure work together that will take you far enough and....." he dug into his bag and took out a wrapped up box "give this to Jungkook" he gave one of the boys "he will understand" and with that the boys joined the others ready to dive into the Wunu mountain it just felt like yesterday Jimin and the group set into the cave the dejavu was real 'be safe' Bang prayed as Mr.Jeon eyed him with a smirk.

This journey had a lot of things to explore about but it also comes with a lot of risks and dangers served as a side cold dish they couldn't ignore it, the others were greedy about it, others looking forward to learn new things and discover a lot of stuffs it was going to be fun and dangerous at the same time this journey wasn't going to be any easier but they weren't going to be any softer right? because they were damn determined this had to succeed after the decades of curiosity it gave them, the Wunu mountain was what would answer their questions they had to play it bravery to face the danger its self to reach its peek it was now or never die hard.

.>>

..

..