8✓SNITCH PLAN CHANGE

"He was brave and strong and broken all at once....."

JUNGKOOK'S POV

BANG.....i shoot the guy between his eyes who was once working for me, damn this bastard is a fucking traitor "Sir what happened?" Namjoon comes back from where he had gone finding a bloody mess "snitch" i say as i wipe off the blood from my hands "what happened?" He asked confused "he told uncle about the plan of discovering a treasure in the mountain and now he's furious that i didn't tell him and you know why i didn't in the first place" i say in anger. I don't trust my guardians are they even so i just know i can never trust them with all that greed "this could be dangerous" Namjoon says as i nod "he is a physco, what if he kills them...no..no....that can't happen" i hold my hair i frustration as we hear a door open revealing my pissed off uncle and i know what is going to happen.

"why the fuck didn't you tell me such an important news?" he asks stepping towards me am not even afraid because am used, i glance at Namjoon signalling him to go out he's hesitant but finally goes closing the door behind him, as i slowly move backwards i can't show him am scared but soon i hit the wall meaning am now trapped between him "so tell me you want the treasure all to yourself" he scoffs 'if only you knew that your presence is bad luck' i say in my head "so greedy like your father"now that's it "don't bring my father into this" i say raising my voice a bit SLAP...i fall to the ground feeling my cheek burn to the slap i receive from him which was hard enough to make me fall tasting my own blood "how dare you raise your voice on me you ungrateful bastard, now am going to teach you a lesson" I remain on the ground looking down as he opens his belt from his trousers.

The first hit was on my neck as i don't react remaining still, he continues to hit my sides as my back was on the wall i don't even fight back just hold myself together not to look weak infront of him. He continues to hit me as my mind goes back to 15years ago.

"here shoot him" a man hands the 8 year old a gun who takes it with trembling hands as he sniffs tears rolling on his pink cheeks totally against it "shoot" the man spat as the person to be shot only shakes his head in a no. The trembling boy held the gun but not the trigger as he continued to cry "pl...please..n..no...i can..cant" he says shaking and the man had enough of his drama "give it to me" he grabbed his gun back and shot the guy in the head without mercy as the boy stares in horror....he was shaking more in trauma seeing blood as he fell back "you piece of shit now am gonna teach you a lesson" he held the kid's collar dragging him in the dark basement which had a choking smell unbearable for someone who is alive "uncle no....am...sorry" the kid continues to cry but the elder has no time for affection, he throws him in closing the door behind him and taking the belt off and start to hit him not caring how old he is, then locks him from inside for some days without anything.......[A/M:That cruel piece of shit *scoffs*...]

Since that horrible day he started to abuse me for even a small mistake that i just got used sometimes making sure i didn't do anything wrong but what do i get "you should have worked harder you bastard" that's all he says for even risk missions so ungrateful and greedy at the same time, but am here i still need answers for all this suffering and i can't let my father's hard work go to waste....yes am still here every dog has it's day and his day will come soon....that is the hope i hold onto.

Getting tired he stops "you fool are going to tell me everything first thing in the morning, have you heard?" i only nod in defeat but not cause am weak i can take down this old man but i still haven't got anything from my research but when the day comes i will punch him square in the face, i smirk to my thoughts still looking down my bangs covering my face as he didn't see or that will be another episode for this already ruined night and like that he walks out.

I wince a little as i try to get up my arms hurting and my legs wobbly due to pain, my shirt was so light and the belt felt like i didn't wear anything, looking at the shirt i see my own blood and the shirt was also torn i try to slowly stand up but end down again groaning in pain "ahh...fuck" i say frustrated, i hear the door open and see Namjoon hyung walking in worried only he knows about my condition and his boyfriend as they helped me many times "Jungkook are you ok?" he asks helping me stand up "no am partying" i chuckle as he stares at me in disbelief "it's not funny" he says in annoyance as i just chuckle more "here i'll help you" we both walk out to my room with me limping with fresh wounds as the old still not yet cured my body must be looking disgusting right now.

After applying ornament on my fresh arm wounds and legs as am in shorts now we decide to change the topic to business now "this is not good, what if he does something?" Namjoon whisper yell as he's afraid he might even be listening to us now "we have to come up with something" i suggest thinking hard "he can't just spoil our hard work like that" i say frustrated as i lean my head on the pillow, i have a serious headache that i can't think properly 'i won't let you hurt Jimin' is the thought i go to sleep with "we shall discuss tomorrow rest now" Namjoon says and i just nod then walks out, tomorrow will also be another day.....
Vote
comment
purple💜

"He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions procede great actions....."