21✓✓SKELTON ATTACK

Alone we are strong, together we are stronger.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"urrghh" Jimin groans when the rocks scrapped his knee by the time Jungkook pushed him out of the way from a falling sword which was directly above his head "you ok?" Jungkook asks while helping him up "watch out" Jimin pulls him down with Jungkook falling onto of him, they just missed an incoming axe.

As for the incoming blade, Jungkook rolled them to the rocky ground that left a scrapped skin this was a sudden attack. "Fuck" Jungkook stood up taking out his dagger breaking the spine of the attacker. In front of them was an army with weapons and the solders were mere skeleton bones but seeing their tactics these weren't going to be easy to deal with.

"uuurghh" they snarled in a one voice almost making the mountain shook, Jungkook and Jimin stood back to back in the dark center as more skeletons snarled from the other side they were practically trapped in the center fighting skeletons with big weapons having sharp blades and what are alive people having "daggers,...really" Jimin almost facepalm "at-least we can half percent survive" Jungkook said in a duh form.

.

"Whats that?" Jin glanced towards the dark path where Jungkook and Jimin headed to "sounds like a beast" Hobi and the rest stood up alert, Jungkook's men held their guns in position as the snarls got nearer "what could that be?" Tae held onto his dagger, Namjoon had a few more dynamites in hand and Jin had a whip?..."babe the hell you got that from.....?" Namjoon looked at his boyfriend in bewilderment, Jin gave him his famous wink and stood guard also ignoring his red faced boyfriend.

"uurgghhh" the over million skeleton bones attacked as their sharp blades gleamed looking sharp enough to strike the atmosphere air. "the actual fuck_" one of the guards started to shoot taking one down with a bullet breaking its thin neck. With a clack sound all its bones poured down to the ground like liquid "ahhh" unfortunately he was taken down with one that jumped onto his neck taking him down, these things or whatever they are, were very fast.

SWISH! the whip that was tangled together beamed a bright light when Jin pulled it forming a neon rode "w..what the...." Namjoon became speechless yet again "bend" he was fast enough to miss an axe beside him stuck to the wall, with a swift move, Jin twirled around and swiping the lighting rod it struck one of the incoming making him scatter down to the ground "wow honey where did you learn that?" Namjoon was just receiving surprises today, "i don't think this is the time to talk about that" Jin says looking at more 30incoming skeletons "uurggh" they attacked......

.

Jimin was panting hard on the ground while fighting one who was on top of him it was choking him with its thin hard fingers as Jimin was trying to push it away "get off him" Jungkook shouted snapping its neck and throwing it to the ground. Before he could do anything he heard Jimin scream "Jungkook!! watch out" but it was too late when a sharp blade cut his skin "arrrgh" he groaned falling to the ground in pain, Jimin beside him lay an axe which he swiftly threw on a target cracking it's skull.

"shit" Jungkook spat holding his bleeding thigh, Jimin knelt beside him and took a look "shit this is deep" he rummage through his bag which he safely protected, he took out an extra cloth which was sure to help to stop bleeding "fuck_" he heard Jungkook sigh in frustration "what?" Jimin looked at him confused but he dint reply, following his eyes he widen his "w...what_" he couldn't say no more.

"that was some scary action shit" one of the men said with a smug expression said looking around to the bones scattered, they were kinda many to take down but that one weak bone which they realized soon was helpful to take them down in turns "pheww, that was unexpected" Tae and the rest pant luckily this time everyone managed to survive with only a few cuts and bruises "i hope the boys are ok?" Jin was worried along with everyone else "lets take a look"tae suggested........but something was not right.

"they are moving" one of them shouted from the back "what is happening?" everyone was so confused that they halted their steps to find out why, "fuck" Namjoon rummaged through his pockets "what?" Hobi asks "they are replenishing back together, they are too many to fight at once we have to get out of here" Namjoon explains "everyone run am going to throw a dynamite"he warned, they needn't need to be told twice as everyone ran as fast as they could.

"we need to get out of here quick" Jungkook says trying to get up as Jimin helps him, "what about the others" Jimin was concerned "they might have figured it out already, we cant wait for them, we have a few seconds before they completly build back" Jungkook pulls him "we have to run" he didnt argue more than run along with limping Jungkook.

"Fuck..." yet another sigh of frustration when they reached at the dead end, it was a cliff and below it was dark no one could tell what was below the dark "what should we do, jump?" Jimin was baffled "as far as mountains are concerned there is a possibility of water in many cases" Jimin explains "what if there isn't?" before Jimin could answer an explosive was heard from across "hyungs" Jimin called not realizing the shaking cliff "be careful" Jungkook warns but in the process his side broke taking him down with him "Jungkook!" Jimin calls handing his hand which slipped through his, before he knew it he jumped to him making sure to hold his hand, Jungkook was shocked amidst.

Time felt in slow motion as the two souls fell, the moment felt slow as Jungkook saw Jimin smile and telling him "i caught you" he couldn't stop this but all he could do was pulling the younger in his strong arms and hiding him away he was making sure he protects him, he could see that satisfying smile Jimin gave him before nuzzling closer to his chest.......................................

I'll protect you, ill stand by you if anything happens.