64√√FINALLY

(this songs perfectly fits)

🛑Long ass chap

THE CURSE LASTS TILL DAWN

It was dead silent as everyone had completely slept unaware of anything or something that would happen later on.
That dead night Taehyung was shifting from sides to sides really not getting any sleep and he had enough as he shot his eyes open and looking at everyone who was sleeping peacefully he wishes he was sleeping like that "what's wrong with me?" He asked no one specific as he looked really tired before his eyes landed on someone "why do I suddenly have the urge_" he quickly shook his thoughts away no this wasn't the time to think about this.

Taehyung sighed and looked back again as he felt his restraint crumbling down "wait..." He smirked to himself "since when have I always restrained" it sounded like a joke to him so he sneekly walked and sat beside none other than Hobi who had his head leaned to the wall sounding asleep oh how jealous that made Taehyung can't he sleep too like that but that wasn't his plan at the moment anymore he had more.

He leaned down to those lips feeling something strong in him urging him to just taste them, but just as when he was closer to those lips Hobi woke up wide eyed to the sight Taehyung thought it was a really bad idea and was almost pulling back when Hobi himself pulled him by the collar and connected their lips together in a slow soft kiss, first time they are tasting eachother prepared I repeat, Taehyung placed his hand at the back of his head and pulled him even closer as their tongues fought dominance which ofcourse was for Taehyung.

Just then Taehyung moaned out loud "uhmm" he felt something in his shirt pulling his sensitive nipple and wet kisses onto his neck and he rolled back his eyes Hobi taking the chance to suck his neck.
Taehyung tried to look back to see who was making him almost cum at the moment but he couldn't but he definitely saw the mint hair "urgh fuck" he whimpered as he felt his bottom squashed between the person's crotch area, he could feel his size. Never once has Taehyung ever bottomed that wasn't his thing but right now he wanted to be taken care of he didn't know it felt this good even though the person wasn't doing much. The three were lost in their own desires just as the curse warned or did they really want this... ofcourse yeah.
.
.
That morning Jimin and Jungkook had been staring at something since the past 5minutes they were the first to wake up and witness such a sight "should we wake them up?" Jimin asked contemplating on the three who had slept peacefully, Taehyung laid beside Hobi head in his neck while the mint haired man aka Yoongi of course had laid beside Taehyung hand in his shirt peacefully asleep "by the looks of it they didn't do that much" Jungkook said shamelessly "hmm let the others walk out on them" Jungkook smirked to his evil plan "yay! Why would you want that" Jimin playfully hit his chest "how many times he walked on us the blue balls I had to suffer with for days" Jungkook grumbled all he wanted was revenge from Taehyung "keep that for later" Jimin scolded and knelt down to wake the three before the others could see the scene.

Yoongi was the first to wake up looking so confused by his position "how did I reach here" he looked around confused before he stood up and walked away Jimin and Jungkook looking at him weirdly not sure what was with him. And the two weren't any different.
.
.
The journey resumed,
the walk was long
The hills were longer
The mountain was further, it felt near yet so far

They had walked miles and miles, their throats went dry, their food was long over and forgotten, there was no water at all their throats went dry as their lips went chapped because of dehydration, as it was before they walked longer this time they know they are closer and nothing is going to stop them from walking ahead
"Cough..." It was really dry too they could hardly breathe the closer they got, some fell ill and they couldn't be saved any more because they didn't have the meds and the death was probably starvation beacause ever since they walked into the puzzle they barely had anything because the little they had was lost.