45√√SOFTIE OR NOT

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Just as said by Jungkook he did lead everyone on the front line without batting an eye or any doubts and no one could disagree with him, after all Jungkook wasn't the type of soft guy to anyone but rather someone the else were given cold shoulder, Namjoon, Jin, and Hobi were grateful that Jungkook was finally back to his senses because back there he seemed to have zoned out but seeing him get all serious they appreciated that because no one was good at this like him, after all the years of training Jungkook was far way better than he displayed and he was looking forward to his dad's dreams and wouldn't let his uncle mess up with them this was his chance and he grasped it tightly he's ready for whatever happens next.

The few ladies in the group were silently squeaking as they looked at Jungkook's back, even though he wore something baggy but his body language spoke more he was being too affectionate which they never in their life got to see this sight was one of the kind.

"You...what did you eat your being weird" Jimin voiced out as looked at Jungkook's side profile appreciating the art that was displayed to his eyes but won't say it loud "what?" Jungkook asked like he didn't know what was happening between them but something was clicking in his mind, how about tease him....

"What do you mean what?" Jimin gave him a look stopping in his tracks making Jungkook stop and look at him "I mean weren't you who fed me?" he asked leaning towards Jimin nose touching they could feel eachother's breaths making Jimin almost loose it he was too close this was bad "you...you" he tried to push him but Jungkook won't budge "what the hell are you a rock?" Jimin asked poking Jungkook's chest unconsciously not realizing the other who had his bottom lip btween his teeth trying to hold out "why, don't you like it?" he asked with a seductive voice because he knew how Jimin would react he loved to see it, Jimin was already beet red putting all tomatoes to shame just a little more maybe he could get to hear his soft moans but the giggles across them interrupted their heat up moment "awww so sweet" "kiss already" they whispered loud out Jimin taking the chance to break eye contact and looking else where like they didn't stare at eachother for a moment Jungkook growling lowly to himself he just wanted to hear was it so much to ask but he shook off and stood straight composing himself and deciding to continue to walk "why..are you still holding my hand?" Jimin complained as Jungkook refused to let go and continuing to take bigger steps compared to Jimin's shorter one how the heck were those long legs human.

Behind the rest of others were munchkin and that annoying ass of a guy always on his neck like a leach "Hangbin stop" munchkin said as he was held by two of Hangbin's men who had already punched him a few times "what do you think you were doing with our enemies acting all lovey dovey huh?" Hangbin asked with a venomous voice as munchkin glared daggers at him "as if you didn't push me to the dragon hours ago to get burnt" he mumbled angrily but Hangbin heard him but decided to use it as an excuse to beat him up "what did you say?" He asked while he took his long stick he picked not long ago planning on breaking someone's limbs with it "what did you say?" He asked back getting all rilled up he was just angry as usual you could say he had anger issues he needed help "you,,," just when he wanted to hit him with the stick Munchkin ducked down ready for the pain but it didn't come 'huh' he was confused as he looked up to see Taehyung Infront of him holding the big ass stick with his one hand with a bored look "really" is all he could say as Hangbin was struggling to take it back but Taehyung wouldn't budge he was getting embarrassed by everyone who stopped walking to look at them so he let go "mind your own fucking business" he spat angrily but Taehyung only looked at him with a raised eyebrow like the hell was wrong with this guy "what are you looking at?" he asked threatening as he tried getting his gun out only to hear Jimin's voice from behind Taehyung "let him go" he said sternly as he looked at the two buff men against munchkin but they were hestating and so Jimin glared at Hangbin who looked at him back with a dirty stare "what if I don't want" he snickered as he stood Infront of Jimin with an ugly smirk Jimin could just vomit looking at it were they walking with such people "are you looking to be killed?" Jungkook asked as he towered behind Jimin compared to his small frame completely like a big wall behind him but he had this dark aura with him that Hangbin flinched back he didn't know the actual boss will have time to even check what was happening behind the background, the two buff men let go of Munchkin who ran hiding behind Taehyung while Hangbin was looking around loss at words it was true after all Jungkook was scary just his figure standing beside you he could feel the stare drying his sanity as he looked at Taemin who was leaned against the wall not saying word not even when he voiced to help him now he understands why Taemin dropped the argument awhile ago he knew and left him in a ditch 'traitor', Taemin was looking at the whole drama while checking his nails sassily and ignoring the man across him.

Jimin was fuming when Jungkook interrupted him but he was sure he will beat him up after this he felt so small when he defended him, "you didn't answer my godamn question!" his darker voice was louder Jimin flinching to that but Jungkook was quick to hold him on place as a means to calm him down "sorry baby" he said in a softer voice to Jimin who was surprised that he actually calmed down at that "and you?" He turned to the guy Infront of them who stuttered "n..no" he said lowly "I didn't hear you" Jungkook glared at him "I don't want to be killed" he said and Jungkook dismissed him with a hand and he was quick to walk away while Jimin and Jungkook turned back to see Munchkin already with Hobi checking his wounds as Taehyung gave him a small nod and walked away with Namjoon and the rest while Yoongi on another hand had dozed off somewhere waiting for the drama to end all he needs is sleep God knows how long he missed it.

As they continued to walk right now with well behaved manners they didn't realize the two at the background "ow oww ouch" Jungkook cried as he was bent down by his ear "yes you should feel the pain I can defend myself why interrupt" Jimin reasoned as Jungkook tried to pull off those small chubby hands off his long hair and ear "baby it hurts" he cried as Jimin now caught his neck in a head lock but it was a cute sight because he was still so small compared to Jungkook's big body the elder wasn't even feeling anything he was actually liking this, Yoongi was the first to see them when he turned back looking at the two bickering "I think I have seen him somewhere" he tried to tackle that memory but it wasn't working out just yet.

"Pretty please...." Jungkook cooed as Jimin hid his blushing face but trying to fight off Jungkook who let him "you big bunny ahh.." Jimin was caught off guard as Jungkook swiped him up and as a reflex Jimin wrapped his legs around his torso and holding him tight to himself "what are you doing?" He asked wide eyed as he held onto Jungkook's neck in fear to fall down but Jungkook wouldn't let that happen as he held onto him tight to his ass he was being flirty again "where are you touching?" Jimin pulled his long ravens as Jungkook cried in pain but wouldn't let go "you guys ok?" one of them asked as a concern but the way the two turned to him with a clear glare he regretted asking "none of your business" the both said then went on with bickering and pulling eachother's "just let them be, they may look to kill eachother anytime but trust me when you interfere you will be killed" Jin said as he pat his shoulder with an apologetic look seeming to know the whole story already so they went back to walking pretending not to hear anything.

After 10minutes of struggle Jimin was already down as he walked beside Jungkook his hands deeply hidden in his sweater so the bunny doesn't rape them but Jungkook was the opposite he found himself a spot on Jimin's waist to rest his hand as he continued to tease the younger not untill his eyes fell on the unfamiliar mint haired man his smily face dropping down instantly eyes filled with rage, as if the mint haired man knew he was being thrown daggers at he looked back to the red eyes "ooh scary" he mumbled and stood straight to face the lion that was so ready to eat it's prey "it was you" Jungkook simply said Jimin completely confused what Jungkook was even talking about, Yoongi seemed to fix the puzzles now "at the bar..." Yoongi mumbled with a smirk then looked at Jimin "the kiss bet" he said so loud as if a kid was shouting the correct answer in class "you bastard" is all Jungkook could say fists tight knuckles white, he was seeing red....
.
.
.
.
🙃🙃
Vote
Comment

🙃🙃Vote Comment