26✓✓GET MOVING

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"We were in groups when we decided to venture out to this mountain but we never knew of the pending danger before us here we are hopeless not until you came around" Mr.Min says with hopeful eyes looking at Jungkook and Jimin "us?" Jimin asks "yes, who knew there was really someone out there willing to come down here it's a miracle to us because...." the old man looked around with drained eyes "this wont last forever" he said and the two boys were confused "we have shortages too" they nodded finally getting it

"we actually aren't alone" Jungkook said "we are around 30 we lost some on our way" he explained and Mr.Min nodded in understanding he was in the same dilemma "oh here lets have some food we need energy for this" Mr.Min chuckled showing them the food?? who one of the men brought, two bowls of soup "it's mushroom" they took the hot bowls and didn't question any further.

"that's hot....be careful" Jungkook says handing Jimin one bowl as he took his too, "here...." Jungkook placed a spoon near Jimin's mouth ushering him to eat not even realizing why he was doing it, Jimin didn't argue either and took the spoon in like a good kid and the same spoon Jungkook used it, Mr.Min could only smile to the two and decided to confirm it himself "are you two lovers?" he asked "NO!" the two boys said at the same time making the elder surprised 'ah...whom am i kidding' he sighed 'this generation..' he dint question any further and went back to eating.

"so what is the next plan?" Jungkook asked because he too had a plan on his own, the venture wasn't going to stop that soon they can't sit still soon or later they have to get moving "Thanks to you two i already have plans" he smiled "we always thought of going back up again, we tried for all these years to find means to go back up we were so stupid to understand that what goes up comes back down but noway it will go up again" he chuckled realizing his wasted years as the two boys didn't interrupt either "we've been digging a path after all the fails and in hours it will be open it's just that most of us are old our bones are weak, and the young strong bones are few" Jungkook looked around "How about Kai?" he asked "he was just a small boy when we got stuck here and now he is all grown" Jungkook nodded to that.

"i can help to dig we cant stop" Jungkook said determined sipping the remaining soup and checking if Jimin finished up, the last time he checked he didn't always eat afraid of gaining weight and he was right 'he might have took three spoons' he sighed "give me that" he got his bowl and took matters in his hands "if you cant eat i'll feed you" Jimin wanted to protest but when he tried to speak the spoon was shoved in his mouth he will have to eat by force or energy "there...was that hard" Jungkook said after feeding Jimin the last spoon and turned to the older who was patiently watching them.

"so i was saying i'll help" he stated only to be stopped by Jimin "no your pretty hurt i will help" he suggest "i only hurt my leg i will help with my hands, and you..look at you all bruised up and that big wound on your pretty head i wont let you when am here" Jungkook really....'and they say they are not lovers' the older sighed "but...." Jimin was cut off "baby let me do this" he used that hoarse authoritative voice getting Jimin obey like a puppy 'whoah' that's all Jimin could think cause damn Jungkook had that much effect "let's go then" the elder announced striding off as Jungkook followed behind "be careful" Jimin shouted "you too" Jungkook replied.

"Now what?" Jimin contemplated "and why is Jungkook so lovey dovey ever since we fell off here, he isn't like a jerk like earlier which is....kinda cute" Jimin couldn't help than blush to that but he was interrupted by a voice "i will take these" Kai from earlier said taking the three bowls "can i help?" he wanted to be productive "you sure?" he asked as he scanned his so bad bruised body "dont worry i can take it" he smiled "well sure then" and like that he trailed behind at least he wont have to sit around and get bored in the excuse of resting.

.

.

Around five hours as it felt Jungkook and the rest had successfully dug the path it was open "well done boys" Mr.Min clapped, breaking those stones wasn't an easy task but now they were back on track once they move there is no turning back "Jungkook i hope we find your friends this is the only way" Mr.Min said sadly Jungkook and Jimin cant go back up and the others wont come down either it was one solution to keep moving.

"ok everyone pack up we are leaving in an hour after packing everything" he announced "Jungkook" Kai called "this way.." he showed him the way. Following behind they halted at a small waterfall "am sure you would want to freshen up" he smiled and headed out leaving Jungkook smile oh how much he wants to feel that water.

"Jungkook" Jimin called coming the other side in just his boxers and new clothes in hand, Jungkook walked closer as he took in the petite body feeding his eyes for yet again he drooled but this wasn't the time "come" Jimin ushered not really aware of those hungry eyes for a sec. As Jimin stepped into the warm water amusingly, Jungkook took off everything and this time Jimin's jaw dropped that wood was really something "my eyes are up here" he teased as Jimin looked away flushed, Jungkook stepped in too groaning to the warmth "cmon baby dont be shy you've tasted it" Jungkook was just enjoying to tease his boyfriend...ahem,,* ex....

Jimin swam behind Jungkook's back as his fingers did the magic Jungkook wanted "urgh" he groaned "like it?" Jimin asked "no" Jungkook denied "ok" he wanted to swim off but was held back with that muscular hand onto his small waist "baby you know you always make it better, i was kidding ok".....Jimin smiled secretly "work those magic hands of yours i love them" he finally admitted "i thought so" they both chuckled as Jimin continued to massage those aching muscles

"come i will change your bandage when we are done" he helped to pull him up as they got into their comfortable clothes which amusingly they still had and Jungkook doing as promised to change the bandages, and like that after packing their stuff they were good to go.