33✓✓DREAMS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"what wasn't a dream?" Taehyung asked Jimin with a suspicious gaze who in return jumped in fear as he heard the deep voice beside his ear "you.." Jimin said while panting that was a jump scare he got there "me what?" Taehyung asked with folded arms as he looked down to jimin who still had his bottom to the ground and he looked goddamned serious about it "dream?" he asked scanning Jimin for any injuries he knew why. "i...uhmm" Jimin looked else where refusing to meet Taehyung's eyes "nothing..." well shit he even failed to say it confidently, "lie.." he said leaning down in front of his soulmate his serious eyes replaced with worry he doesn't want to remember the last time what happened when Jimin dreamt, he almost died in his sleep hyperventilating each damn time but they tried to always wake him up having sleepless nights

"Jimin..." Tae called softly and pulled Jimin to his chest as he sat down too hugging him so tight hoping he could keep him safe from the toxic world "no, dont dream, dreams are bad for you, please no more dreams" he sang while Jimin wrapped his shorter arms around him he could feel how anxious his soulmate got and getting worried over him he didn't like that one abit,

As the two boys were still in their own world they were interrupted by a sudden cough "ahem,.." they looked up to see Jungkook having folded arms and looking at them with disapproving eyes not liking their position not a bit he was getting jeonlous "huh" Taehyung questioned with his eyes eyeing Jungkook "what do you think your doing down there" Jungkook asked trying to come up with a better question not wanting to sound jealous and why the reason he was in front of them he wanted so much to rip them apart "really jeon?" tae asked with a bored look pulling Jimin closer to his chest daring him to take a step, he poked his tongue inside oh his cheek, something he does when he got jealous and Jimin saw it 'dont tell me he's actually jealous?' Jimin wondered but he couldn't stop the smile that was on his lips.

"you" suddenly they had one man come up to them standing behind Jungkook and pointing fingers to him "he's the one who made us suffer, look he even hit our Jimin and Taehyungie" he started explaining to the other new archeologists but Jungkook felt something click in him 'i did what?' he was shocked 'did i really......oh shit this is bad he was confused but not surprised it was always like this always a blank memory "his men are no longer here now we can teach him a lesson" he suggested but Jungkook looked at them boredly and that's when the two boys stood up hand in hand as if they were twins "that wont be necessary" Jimin said sternly earning gasps from the other members "jimin honey he hurt you" he tried to explain but Jimin only sighed "it doesn't matter" he tried to reason because it really didn't matter already what happened already happened it wasn't even worth it besides they can't take the Jeon Jungkook "ok do whatever you want don't say I didn't tell you" Jimin warned with a shrug he knew they wouldn't dare no one can touch the Jeon Jungkook "well....shit" he angrily stepped aside heading to do his staff while the others joined too "we have a bigger problem and that's Taemin" Jimin said glaring at the said man who was already looking at him with a wink "idiot".

Jungkook sighed and walked at the other side of the cave actually he just wanted to get away from Jimin he feels he doesn't even have a right to be closer to him the fact that he actually hurt him was eating him alive, he wouldn't believe he did that but he knew better so he took a sit farther away he knew he was looking at him questioningly but he won't ask why.

Namjoon who was watching the whole scene came and sat beside him "you okay?" he asked Namjoon is the only person who understands him "so i did actually hurt them?" He asked "no it wasn't you, you know that right it was the drugs" he tries "but it was me that's the only way it makes sense" he was guilty but he wouldn't just say it straight "jungkook don't blame yourself none of these you wanted it to happen so don't sulk over it we still have a bigger problem to deal with" he looked at the other gang that joined them not to look too long ago "what do you think they are up to?" he asked "probably they had to hunt the treasure isn't it obvious" he scoffed "don't you think they're too calm?" Namjoon tried to reason "well you're right but I know they won't do anything to anyone here they need them that's the only way we can all figure out this place. I know uncle's tricks he'll go that far" Jungkook reasons and starts throwing rocks to the wall absent mindedly "I'll be back" Namjoon says patting his shoulder and walks to Jin to help him sort things out, he passed by Jimin who was looking at them and looked back at Jungkook who was throwing rocks "does he feel bad?" Jimin pout wanting to go over there but was held by Tae "where do you think you're heading to come we look for our stuff I hope the water didn't wash them away" he nodded and walked back with Tae while Jungkook on the other side continued to hit the wall a part of it cracking due to the hit, he didn't understand at first so he walked closer to the wall removing the cracked particles only to be replaced with a green shining object he looked at it trying to scan its content but as a person who has learnt about minerals he knew this was some good stuff "what the hell-" it was unbelievable.
.
.
.
.

happy new year guys, that was a roller coaster of emotions over the year

i hope this new year is filled with great surprises and a form of new beginning

be happy

stay healthy

always smile

sarangeyo

and always vote n comment hehe