29✓✓I HATE SPIDERS, EWW

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The group quietly left after saying their final goodbyes to MR. Min who they were not sure to pass by his tomb again because at this point there wasn't turning back anymore it's straight forward even though the mountain ain't that straight.

They were quietly walking along the new path just as planned but the only difference was that their leader was no longer with them but he taught them not to loose hope and they were going to do anything to archive the promises they made to each other.

The only sound that they made was the gravel beneath their feet and and another quick feet probably stumbling over and over but everyone was glued to where they were going. Jimin wasn't in his best time right now because the spiders from a while ago creeped the fuck out him, he might have not shown it but dang, spiders? grossed him out. He was the last person among the group because of how slow he was walking taking careful calculated steps along the way he was 10 steps way behind.

It's like Jungkook and Jimin were connected that he felt the shorter male wasn't beside hi "huh" he looked around then behind him to see Jimin trying to take a step then contemplating not to take it he was going front and back.

"uh...uh" Jimin breathed biting his lip nervously taking a step then holding back again he suddenly cant move "are you going to walk or not?" Jungkook asked boredly looking at Jimin who was startled by the voice "am trying" he defended "for how long?" Jungkook asked folding his arms and looking at Jimin sternly "uh... right now" Jimin tried again but he couldn't get those legs walking him any further the fear of spiders he has was real "ok,...com'on i will carry you" Jungkook offered giving his hand to Jimin who was miles away "Really?" Jimin beamed bringing his shorter arm to hold Jungkook's arm which wasn't even near to 10 steps, Jungkook wanted to facepalm right now was Jimin doing this right now, he sighed "Oh look i see something nearer to you leg, oh no it's almo~" Jungkook was cut off the moment Jimin jumped onto him like a koala and hiding in his neck "where...where" Jimin asked with horrified voice and Jungkook only chuckled "thought you wouldn't come" Jungkook rolled his eyes "sorry" Jimin apologized "now get down" Jungkook suddenly said making Jimin come out his hiding with widened eyes "K...Kookie no...please..." he almost sobbed clutching tightly to Jungkook's neck with a pout which Jungkook wanted so much to kiss it away "No Jimin i meant come to my back" he softly explained now he understands Jimin was serious with arachnophobia he wasn't bluffing at all.

Jimin climbed up to the older's back and holding him tightly to himself "It's ok Jimin am here" he confronted and felt Jimin nod against his back, he pulled him closer to himself assuring him he is there, to say Jimin was surprised he was seeing it for himself right now Jungkook was so kind and loving to him which he stopped a few years ago since their breakup ever since then Jungkook was always in a shitty mood, hot tempered and wasn't the kind type but right now his witnessing this side of Jungkook again he felt butterflies all over again.

.

On the other side Namjoon's group was on the move too very serious with their careful steps all the way, but just like Jungkook's group this group was being faced by a bunch of weird insects from everywhere and Hobi could tell he was having the worst day of his life he fucking hated bugs "seriously how comes you guys aren't moving even an inch it's like you aren't seeing what am seeing" Hobi whined while jumping here and there while the rest were laughing at him "pretty boy scared of small insects" one of Jungkook's men teased as he laughed with the rest of the other men "i don't think he's even a man" ok now that's it they were going to get a piece of a lecture "what do you mean?" Hobi turned back angrily and glared at the men "what do you mean?" he asked again coldly making the others to stop and look back "a man can't be this pretty we understand when you are scared of bugs baby boy" they continued to tease and how perverted they were right now "you" Hobi launged at one of the puching him down hard hurting his back in the process "you bitch" he got angry raising his hand to teach him a lesson but got interrupted by Taehyung who held his arm "don't you dare" he warned with his icy cold eyes "and you..." he wanted to prey off his arm but Taehyng,... dude had a grip "let me...go" he tried to fight off but Taehyung wouldn't bug "Hobi...." he called and Hobi walked right infront of them and the next thing they knew the man was crouching down in pain holding his crotch area where he was hit pretty hard "serves you right" Hobi spat while Tae smirk 'that's my boy' he was proud for a moment before a fight was about to erupt "how dare you!" they were fighting off each other, the men hired by Jungkook and the archeologist team "stop!" Namjoon's angry voice roared

"You don't tell us what to do" one of the men said cockily and Namjoon was trying to keep his patience in contact because it was running out "ever since we are moving with these losers we can't make a way out you losers are taking us back" one barked and Namjoon held onto Jin who was planning on jumping on him "relax baby" he held him in "so what do you want?" Namjoon asked calmly "you are on your own" they picked up their belongings walking to the other side "we never needed you in the first place" Taehyung scoffed and turned to Hobi "you ok?" Hobi nodded with a smile "never felt better to beat someone in their jewels" he shook his head in disbelief "now what?" Tae asked looking at Namjoon who looked at the rest, now that Jungkook's men were now gone they were remaining 10 in total of course after loosing some in the long run.

"Now we continue to move" Namjoon replied already leading them and no one had a say in it they trusted him enough.
Without wasting any more time they decided to move even though they broke the group it wasn't gonna break their hope they still have to move.

The mountains didn't promise anything simple but it did promise a beautiful success but the path is full of thorns while walking on it barefoot it wasn't any easier promised it was the hope to take you miles....
.
.
.
"What do we have here?" A man wore a black mask took up his gun to his shoulders and stood at the top of the cliff boredly looking down it "hey munchkin do you think we gonna get anything down there?" He called one of the guards who was trembling when he was called teasingly as they used to "I don't know boss" he said shaking definitely scared what the physco path would do "and now we go down" he instructed as Taemin stood aside silently, they were here.............
.
.
.
Is this making any sense?......ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ
I'll try to think much better I guess ರ⁠_⁠ರ