50✓✓DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT

THIRD PERSON'S POV
"ahmn....no....am...am scared I can't do it...." Sobs and sobs "you good for nothing kid" the older spat "I don't want to do it.." he continued to cry for what seemed like days it was always like this "today we get rid of those weak emotions" the kid was dragged away as he tripped a few more times on the way getting his knee cap scrapped it hurt and he was just a kid barely 9years.
"Now your going to sleep in here be a good boy maybe I'll reconsider" he grinned while throwing the kid into the slaughter room. The room had a sick smell that could kill any living thing that resided in, dried blood onto it's walls ofcourse a few dead bodies to the corners it was a horrible sight for a very young kid but the older man didn't give a fuck about it punishment is punishment "no...no uncle am sorry" he pleaded while on his knees begging for his life "I....am scared I can't...." He cried as he clung onto his leg "get off you pathetic creature" he shouted but the boy didn't let go "am....sorry uncle I.... forgive me" the next thing he knew he was kicked onto his chest leaving a very ugly feeling of suffocation, he fell to the floor trying to catch his breath already week and can't anymore "am...scared" and he was locked into the room with no lights on.
.
.
"Am...scared..please" Jimin who had been wide awake looking out had the whimpers and that hurt innocent voice to a whisper and looking down he was met with a so not good sight of Jungkook "Jungkook..." He softly called the man on his lap who his hand tightly clutched on his arm and another onto his chest like he was unable to breath he was panicking internally "am.... scared" he frowned seeing those tears escape his shut eyes was he having a nightmare, Jimin figured.

Jimin tapped on Jungkook's cheek "Kookie.....wake up" he called as he brought him near to his chest "baby....it's a dream wake up" Jungkook only continued to sob "please.. it hurts" Jimin looked to his chest seeing how Jungkook kept on rubbing that spot as if it hurt, "baby...." Jimin tried again softly as he caressed his chest under his palms slowly and softly "it's okay baby, Minnie is here shss" and a soft voice to his ears to calm him down and surprisingly or not surprisingly it worked, Jungkook stopped struggling as he sniffed "yes bunny love your doing great now... slowly open your eyes see your Minnie he's here for you" softly the words kept on ringing "Min...nie?" Jungkook called with a broken voice it hurt Jimin "yes baby..." And slowly Jungkook opened his doe eyes, filled with tears and fear "am here baby" Jimin coaxed leaning down and kissing his left eye then to the right one softly "Minnie...it's ..it's scary I...I" Jungkook struggled to speak but Jimin cut him off as he locked their lips together, slowly moving their lips in sync this was just the perfect thing to get the other to reality because now he was wide awake as they moulded their lips together it was a sweet kiss "there..." Jimin pat his long fluffy hair and kissing his forehead "your doing great.., let's get rid of these" he said wiping his tears away Jungkook just there watching him innocently with his wide doe eyes letting Jimin pamper and pester him with lots of kisses..
.
.
Just as decided earlier everyone made sure to carry lots of fruit food because that's the only thing available to eat right now, they know they'll get more from where they are heading, and like that everyone packed their belongings and continuing with the Journey, Jimin and Taehyung clung onto eachother like they usually do munchkin along side them, Jungkook to the front with the others oddly quite and not saying a word.

'jimin...Jimin...son' Jimin stood straight when he heard the voices call to him in his head it was his father was he telling him something again 'just follow my lead first first to the left.....' he did what was promised of him as Jimin was wide active listening to him, sharing with the others his views on where they should exactly head, a few looking at him with amazement and the others with confusion like Jin, Hobi, Namjoon and Jungkook "how is he so right?" Hobi wondered "does he perhaps know what we don't know?" Jin added but Namjoon gave them another point "you guys must have not realized, all the routes are right like we Know but he missed one route" they looked at eachother "this path we are in now is not what we encountered with we took left turn and we came across water ponds what this?" Namjoon showed them around and they realized there weren't any kind of ponds but rather a weird looking cave that was calling them to their doom they could feel the creeps from it......

"Jimin aren't you hiding anything from me?" Taehyung asked as he faced Jimin who looked back at him guilty "a...ah what are you talking about?" he tried to cover up "we've lived together, we've studied together your brain is literally mine, did I miss something how you know all this that without even a map?" Jimin froze at that Taehyung was almost figuring him out this was supposed to be a secret "what are....you saying....I am guessing too" he tried to lie but Taehyung gave him narrowed eyes as Jimin nervously looked away from him, him and Tae never kept secrets from each other so it was going to be hard to keep his little secret any longer "let's go?" He asked and Tae nodded at him hestantly as they faced the dark breathing cave.

This brought everyone shuddering to the thought of going inside "is this the way? "Are you sure we won't be eaten alive in there?" "This is creepy it's scaring me" the whispers were kind loud enough for Jimin to hear obvious to everyone who were hestant to go in it made him think twice 'was it a good idea to trust dad?' he asked himself but deep down in him reminding him his father died ages ago and he shouldn't trust anyone who tries to take his place, and another part of him whispering to him that he was his dad he loved so he took the later to trust him 'let me hope I am not endangering anyone's life' he breathed and stood at the opening of the cave himself could feel the creeps of it "you sure about this?" He heard Jungkook's voice ask beside him and he nodded with a half surelity he hopes this was a good decision.

And with that last doubt he first walked in followed with Jungkook and the others who didn't like the idea but trusted Jimin more.

It was a dark cave that they needed a lighting to, the more the further the more the colder it got their fire sticks already wanting to give out because the wind was strong and they don't have any torches so they tried their best so the light doesn't give out but something was weird it felt like this cave was almost breathing in and out not sure exactly what was the meaning of it but they walked forward they've seen weird things more than this but what they didn't actually know is they're gonna experience even something more horrific than ever.

it was almost a 10 minute walk as they continued to adventure into its rocky path of this dark cave, when suddenly there were kind of whispers or barely any whispers but they did exist it felt like someone was calling out for them calling for help there was something about the whispers that called them to come closer it made them stop for a while to make out what the whispers were all about but all they could hear was
"help"
"help"
"help"
"Is someone really in here?"they heard one ask "not one, there people in here can't you tell from the whispers it's not just one voice" another corrected "guys I don't think this is a good idea" some were already backing off "no guys we've come this far let's just get done with this"...but they still stood at a halt, since it was Jimin's idea he decided to go for it he will be the first person to check out what was in there, but how was Jungkook going to let him go alone so he followed him behind and the rest because they're all scared they just decided to follow along not really sure what is waiting for them.

Jimin could already tell this was a bad idea
'Dad are you sure this is it?'
He internally asked
'of course son it's the right best place' somehow this voice was becoming a little bit different like.... it's very excited and Jimin felt wrong about it was his father up to something that he didn't know about? but now he was here he was going to find out soon he just hope it wasn't a bad idea coming here........
..
..
..

 it's very excited and Jimin felt wrong about it was his father up to something that he didn't know about? but now he was here he was going to find out soon he just hope it wasn't a bad idea coming here