8 | 𝐌𝐫. & 𝐌𝐫𝐬.

-Blaze-

The ceremony was long but finally ended, we drove to a nice farm where we were going to be for the rest of the day. Our guests seemed to like the event, which was good for me a lot of our partners were present at our wedding they gave us gifts and their congrats and of course, there was time to converse about work.

Everyone seemed happy and having a great time besides her, she was always finding something to be mad about. She was like a big baby, not understanding the value of my work or everything that I did she would get mad at me for simply taking a look at my phone, or if I didn't speak to peopleI looked into her eyes, she was quite angry about how I acted or everything I did.

Our partnership in this arranged marriage wasn't going on positive rout, maybe because we were starting to realize how we worked and our personalities clearly didn't match. However I do not intended to stay longer next to her just endure the time wither whenever we are outside in events or places that our presence as couple is needed like I stated in my terms.

" Congratulations, Blaze! " one of my oldest partners shook my hand congratulating me on the recent marriage, I knew him since I was 19 and had the idea of starting this company he was one of my first partners, he knew me quite well and he claimed thath saw me, like a grandson

" Thank you, Mr. Fenningan "

"It's always good to have a woman around who you can confine with, Bkaze. They calm us down, they piss us off but at the end of the day they changed our world." he said with a smile " oh and they also help you to get the stress out of work" he tapped my back while pointing to the dance floor where she was. "Love is the best gift of all. I'm happy you have it kid"

" Thank you" I replied while looking at the brunette in the white dress, she was dancing with her father, they both looked sad and teary but she always had a smile on

"You chose well, don't take her out of your sight. She is very pretty, smart, and surely fun" he spoke while giggling I presumed his comment was due to their last talk moments earlier where I saw Eleanora speaking to Mr. Fenningan " You have to think if you love her and she is easy to be loved there's always someone waiting for you to fail with her."

I appreciated his advice but I didn't need them, this woman was only a facade for me. I didn't need to be aware or afraid of any other man that wants her, especially since it's hard to believe that anyone would put up with such a naggy woman.

Eleanora

My father gave me a tight hug when the dance ended I cleaned his watery face and kissed his cheek "It's okay, dad" I reassured him, I felt his guilt building him up and I tried everything the best I could so he could see I was happy and this was my choice he had nothing to blame himself of. I am part of the family so is also my responsibility to take care of it.

I sat down at the big table where the bride and groom would sit alongside their families yet everyone from his side of the table was from work besides his momwho seemed like an outcast, she was sat at the big table alone while everyone was dancing so I took the chance to know her and I sat by her side in Blaze's previous chair.

"That was a beautiful father and daughter moment" she commented

"Thank you. "

" I wish I had some time with Blaze like that" she declared while swinging her glass looking at the champagne rolling from one side to the galls to another

"It must be hard since he is always working" I spoke thinking to myself that Blaze wasn't really prioritizing his family at the moment or so it seemed

"No, I don't blame it on work. I know he loves what he does and he is doing a great job at it" his mom grew a small smile but a truthful one her eyes traveled to him. He was talking to a tall man with a white beard around his 70's.