38 | 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

-Eleonora-

October arrived quite fast, a rainy and stormy October. After that day, that Martha and Sarah barged in the house we haven't heard from them. Not that we usually did. Things were normal... I guess I can say that?! Somehow I felt like me and Blaze bad found a way to tolerate each other. He was still the same maniac over work like always but somehow he was comprehensive.

I was at my place facetiming my friends while making dinner. We were trying to understand Jennifer's dilemma with Connor.

"So you kissed?" Miles questioned not really getting Jennifer's

"No" she exhaled frustrated

"What happened exactly then?" I asked while stirring the vegetables in the pan

"I remember it vaguely it was like... months ago" she said carelessly. I laughed to myself at her expression, when Jennifer tried to show that she didn't care for things she actually cared a lot for them.

"Hm hm" Miles hummed not convinced

"Tell us the story after you got out of my house" I asked her while stirring the pasta

"Ok... So..." she started with some difficulties "we went to my house and I asked him if he wanted to come up-"

"Oh no" Miles commented

"He said yes ok? I didn't force him or anything" She defended herself "We walked upstairs to my apartment and I served dome wine, turned on the music-"

"Girl- seriously?!" Miles comented her behaviour, Jenny always had the same 'preparation' for every man she would take home, and it seems like Connor wasn't any different

"We talked and talked and then somehow in the mystic of the environment he came closer and I did too and..."

"And..." I helped her carry on

"You had sex didn't you?"Miles questioned straightforwardly

"No... We were about to kiss and he simply-" she looked palid and not even looking at the phone...

"He simply?" Miles questioned

"He simply went away. I got no texts, no calls after but for some reason he greets me whenever he sees me at work" she explained sadly. Jenny was really touched by Connor I think I've known that for a long time, she was a bit down after that sort of that. Till this day she never mentioned Connor, this was the first time she was telling us what happened.

Jennifer was a very sweet girl who just wanted to be loved. She loved her boyfriend more than everything, I remember knowing every detail to her wedding because all she could do was talk about it, they weren't engaged but something at time told her that they were going to be the end game. It didn't turn out as she hoped.

Jennifer gave him everything she could. They were high school sweethearts, she always would brag about their love story and how it was fated love. He was a nice guy honestly back in high school then when real-life problems happen he just simply couldn't get a grip. While Jennifer was studying in college, we would stick in her apartment, supposedly to work for future work...

I remember her telling me he found a few jobs but they never lasted to long. He started to live on her house and she would basically raised him as if he was her own child. He would just sit around and do anything that whole day, Miles and I tried to convince her that was wrong and she needed to step up and say something or simply kick him out, however she claimed us it was just a phase.

Eventually it was a long phase of 8 months, he found a job in a bar and started to earn a lot of money, he never really explained her correctly what the he did but she didn't cared either because he was making some and helping. She thought he would help instead he just bought himself a house, she would come over to make him food and clean ooh, and be with him sometimes I guess.