11 | 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐈𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

-Eleonora-

I woke up like I just had the best night of sleep, this bed was designed for me. I could hear some noises far from inside the closet, I tried to open my eyes but the sunlight in my eyes was making it quite difficult. I stretched myself and looked at the bed... no one... did I sleep alone? I didn't mind the thought of that at all. Although I didn't panic when he said we were sleeping in the same bed I was sort of panicking inside, I understood his reasons and the bed was big we were like 1 meter apart yet the small thought of that made me uncomfortable however I simply accepted it.

I had dinner all by myself in the kitchen because I refused to eat with that giant portrait looking at me in the dinning room. I went upstairs and he was nowhere to be found so I went to the bed, I kind of liked the fact of laying down and waking up without his asshole self by my side, I felt quite happy about it.

I sat down on the bed and rubbed my eyes, I tried to discover what was making sound in the closet that's when I found a robust and muscled back making me gulp in surprise. It looked like those greek sculptures where every single muscle was perfectly designed, my head tilted subconsciously so I could have a better look at it, waiting patiently for him to turn around.

"Good Morning Miss" A familiar voice scared me... Greta one of the maids entered the room with a little cart with food on it, a lot of food making my heart jump out of my chest...

"Hi Greta" I smiled at her, and she walked with the cart to me. I knew her because last night when I had to grab something for dinner she was the one to prepare it for me besides my dozens of attempts for her to do something else and I would make my dinner, she didn't step back and cooked for me. She was a very nice and warm woman she made me remember my granny.

"Here's your breakfast" She announced leaving the cart next to my side of the bed

"Thank you" I thanked with a morning voice, she nodded getting out of the room with her head down like there was somethingis forbidden for her to see

"You should hurry" I instantly recognized his voice from inside the closet, I made a ponytail with the hair tie on my pulse

"Why?" I questioned taking the a tray with pancakes out of the cart

" Aren't you going on an adventure?" he asked getting out of the closet while buttoning his white shirt making barely visible his chest. Not that it's something I would want to see but I was interested in knowing if the front matched the back.

"An adventure?" I asked with my mouth full of pancakes. I was going somewhere I didn't know about? Or maybe he had told me but I don't recall, did he plan something to our fake honeymoon? That is clearly impossible... What is he referring to?

"You're going to the other side of the lake aren't you?" he asked while putting on his tie

"Oh that... Yeah but it's in the afternoon"

"Not anymore, you're going earlier"

"How did you know that?"

"I know everything... This is my house and my employees." he said forcing the word 'my', implying everything was his. "You better hurry they are waiting for you"

I looked at him with a weird face...they?... It was only Mason, I told him that I would go around the afternoon with him, who is they? "They?"

"Yes. There is some people who will join you and guide you to the other side" I watched him calmly dressing his black coat.

"It was only Mason" I said to myself not understanding where this group of people he mentioned came from

"The stable boy? He is there too...along with other people. "