75 | 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫

The ride to the Brocotta's ranch was quick, the Sun was setting and everything outside had an inch of orange.

We got out of the car and from now on, we were happily married. He helped me get out, due to the high heels. I strengthen up quickly grabbing his arms so I wouldn't fall. It's not like I don't know how to walk in high heels but there are days that I am more used to them than others. It's not plain mathematics, wearing high heels is training and sweating...also almost dying.

We walked along that dirt pathway, the butlers took our coats and guided us between the vines and reaching a pool, around it there was hundreds of people chatting and nicely dressed. On my right there was two big tables full of food while on the left there was some chairs to sit on. My interest got the best of me and I kept pulling Blaze towards the food table but he didn't move.

I rolled my eyes at his annoying self "First we need to greet the hosts, then we eat" he explained

"You are so boring" I said "oh there they are!" I pushed him through the crowd in direction to the food table

"Eleonora we are not eating yet" he ordered

"Oh but you can!" Mr.Brocotta said once we were right in front of him and his wife. Blaze throw a surprised expression.

"Good afternoon Mr.Brocotta!" Blaze greeted taking the arm where I was held on to the front tishake hands with Mr.Brocotta.

"Good afternoon Mr.Maxwell " he smiled then took his eyes to me "and Mrs. Maxwell beautiful as always" he gave me two kisses with a big smile

"Hello Mrs. Brocotta! How are you?" Blaze asked while kissing her cheeks

"I'm wonderful!" she smiled "Hello Eleonora"

"Hello Mrs. Brocotta" I said but her eyes widen and that remind me "Blanca" I corrected myself

"Thank you so much for coming" Alfonso thanked us while taking out free hands since I was holding Blaze's right arm. "This is all because of you! I can never thank you both enough for bringing him back!"

"Thank you so much! You made us a family again" Blanca smiled holding a tear

"It's a pleasure to be able to be part of such a wonderful brand and as a reward meet your son" Blaze said

"Thank you, thank you!" Mr Brocotta said holding our hands on top of each other "Thank you so much!"

"Thank you," I said to them " Your love for your son inspired us to do the design. This is all your work, a product of the love for your son that you showed us. It is all thanks to you" I claimed truthfully, without knowing them and their story and the love for their son I would have never thought about that idea for the product and also... Blaze helped, somehow the idea occurred as we were talking, I guess we make a good team... On some occasions.

"You're so kind!" Blanca exclaimed quickly hugging me "both of you! Thank you for everything"

"We can never thank you enough" Mr.Brocotta mentioned as Blanca hugged Blaze next, the couple was both happily crying thanking us by their son return

"No crying please, it's a happy day!"I mentioned

"You are absolutely right! Please go on and make sure you let your wife eat" Mr Brocotta mentionedas I was trying hard to not smile at his teasing words towards Blaze

"Let's eat" I whispered to him with a smile

"We will leave you then" Blaze smiled, they both nodded with a smile and we left their side and walked towards the buffet table. Oh lord almighty finally. FOOD!