126 | The Benefits of a Marriage

Elleonora PoV:

I was so happy that everyone was finally getting along after that day, that chaotic day at Blaze's house, things changed positively. My parents wanted me and Blaze to come every Sunday to their house to have a meal, I guess they are now his fans, or more like his parent because lately I have been feelings some jealousy towards my parents behaviour.

Whenever my mother calls she always asks 'and Blaze? how is he? Is he okay?' and it's making my jealousy show but besides that I am really happy my family is getting along.

I finally fell like everything is okay. Maybe more than okay, lately I have been so stressed that I have been eating a lot! I also been very moody, I guess this is because of the job .

I took over my previous job at Maxwell Inc. since Blaze claimed the department was never the same after I left. When I came back I had dozens of things left to do, so I guess you can say I was pretty busy with all the work and family meetings and some dates here and then with my boyfriend.

That being said, I had some news to tell him but I didn't know exactly how, I was still thinking of the best way to tell him... but that isn't really important now... my work is!

I was scanning over some documents when someone knocks my door.

"Get in" I allowed revealing Jennifer on the other side of the door, she got in with a smile and reach my desk quickly

"You look happy" I mentioned while taking my eyes back to the papers

"Working with your boyfriend as it's perks you would never understand" she said making me laugh

"I have good news and bad news" I was suddenly curious and watched as she placed a few papers over my work " Which one do you want first"

"Good?"I frowned unsure trying to read those words anxious to know what she was happening

" Your boyfriend wants you to do the marketing for the new building in Europe"

"Really?" I asked with a smile

"And he also wants you to help him with the design..."

"The design?" I asked grabbing the papers and looking over at the building projects

"Hm!" she hummed with a big smile I looked over at her shiny face while tilting my head waiting for her to continue "He wants you to go to Paris and look over a fancy building and give tips on how to make it prettier... I envy you..." I smiled at her words "Please, don't tell Connor that"

"I won't," I said, " when does he want to go?"

"This weekend I guess, it's when you both have a free schedule"

"Yeah these months have been chaotic" I nodded to myself "I should prepare myself for the trip" I smiled happily taking the paper and cleaning my desk. Maybe I should visit him? This news surely made my day and it's almost time to leave we could leave early, I just want to eat and go to sleep after this tiring day.

" Should I warn the boss you're coming?" She gave me a smirk while watching me get ready to leave my office

"No, he likes surprises" I smiled, she nodded with a smile but I stopped on y way to the door wen I recalled her words " What is the bad news?"

"Oh...that" She gave me an upturned smile and I noticed something wasn't right "Are ou sure you want to know from me? Your boss should be the one to pass you that information" She smiled shamelessly while trying to leave the office.

"Jennifer" I muttered stopping her in the way

"Fine" She gulped while looking at me calmly "Thepreviousmarketingyoudidwasntapproved"