24 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡

-Blaze-

Saturday, finally some peace. I could work with tranquility at my home office. It has been quite a productive day probably the most productive Saturday of my life!

Why? Well I don't have someone screaming and shouting around the house, it's just me and Dorothy some peace at last.

That was until late this afternoon when Connor sent me a message informing something about the press.

And here I was again, angry at that woman.

-Eleonora-

The spa was AMAZING to say the least! I tried almost everything and I loved people were kind and supremely experienced I feel like an enormous weight got off my shoulders.

I happily entered the house greeting Dorothy who was cleaning the windows "Good afternon"

"Almost Good Night!" she smiled "Did you have fun Miss?"

"Yes! A lot! And I brought you a gift Dorothy"

"Oh Miss. I don't need those things" she mentioned with her hands on her hips

I placed the shopping bags over the table and took her presents

"I don't want it Miss" she refused

"I don't care they are for you Dorothy. I no bought them with so much care and devotion." I said pouting making her roll her eyes

"Here" I said handing her two small boxes

"What is this?" she asked while opening. "Oh my. This is so cute" she laughed while looking at her gift

"Two coffee cups one with the letter D and other with the letter R" I smiled noticing how touched she was with my small gesture. It was one coffee cup for her and the other for her husband Robert.

"Thank you so much Mrs.Eleonora" she hugged me

"It was a small thing for thanking you for putting up with me and Blaze"

She giggled "it's my pleasure to do so" she closed the boxes and then looked at the bags "it was a tough day"

"I deserved it! Lots of shopping and spa"

"Oh that's why you look so radiant and relaxed" she commented walking to the kitchen counter

"One day you're coming to Dorothy. Let's go to the spa!"I cheered

"I will stick on shopping" she laughed.

"No! It's really fun and it's good for relaxing you need a day off to. You work a lot Dorothy! I'll go with you" I tried to convince her while I heard some steps coming from the hallway.

"Mr. Maxwell I'm preparing dinner" Dorothy said making me look at him, his face cold with 0 emotions on or maybe he was just tired... No definitely no emotions.

"Thank you Dorothy." he said then looked at me "Can you come to my office?"

My belly suddenly felt sick, I was anxious. What did I do now? "Yes" I simply answered and he disappeared.

I calmly walked to the office and gulped before knocking "Come in"

He was sat at the desk with a computer on his front, a couple of files next to him and before I say something he anticipated himself

"You were shopping" he stated

"Yes?!" I said unsure of what he was saying. I was shopping but where was he getting with this.

"The whole United States and surroundings know that" he said making me frown

"What?" I asked and he placed some papers on his desk while looking at me. I got closer and grabbed the papers.