20 | 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫'𝐬

Eleonora

We walked out of the car, and I had an odd feeling in my stomach. I was nervous for meeting this weird family.

I followed him to the porch where he rang the doorbell almost in sync a small lady with white hair opened the big doors

"Mr. Maxwell! Welcome" she said happily and embracing him in a tight hug

"Angela, how are you?"he questioned, I looked at the sweet moment between the two, not long after Martha appeared coming from the huge wood stairs, I was behind him, I couldn't see much of the interior of the house but the first thing I was depared with while looking around was a big ass portrait with an old scary man.

It gave me chills just looking at it, I advert my eyes from it shook myself rapidly trying to ignore my chicken skin condition.

Blaze and Angela finally departed, I noticed how much their height difference was while Blaze was clearly uncomfortably bending down to hug Angela. I think it's the first time I see him demonstrate physical affection towards a human person.

"Oh you're here!" his mom cheered happily opening her arms evolving his son. Angela kindly guided me and closed the door behind.

"That's my wife, Eleonora. Eleonora this is Angela" Blaze introduce us. I sweetly smiled at her but she was quicker to hug me and almost break my ribs.

"It's my pleasure to meet someone who can put up with that boy. You are strong woman for sure" Angela whispered to me making me giggle

"Hello dear how are you?" Martha interrupted us, making Angela let go of me. "Last time I saw you, you where dressed in white" she said while hugging me ...Don't make me remember that tragic day.

"Come meet the rest of the family" she said holding my hand and pulling me through the big house.

The house had an old style, all in dark wood and old scary portraits, I regret ever saying that ranch in Alaska was scary, good thing Blaze made those constructions for me living one week in something like this house is a hell no for me.

She guided me to what seemed like a living room, with a nice fireplace and some very expensive couches from like the Victorian Era.

A good-looking man was sitting on of the couches reading a journal when he looks up I suddenly recognized him from Blaze's portfolio. Damien, the older brother very good-looking but nothing like Blaze.

He had brown eyes, and some resemblance of Blaze but somehow they were nothing alike. Blaze was much more handsome by far.

"Oh wow who is this beautiful woman?" he said with his eyes going up and down on my body, making me fell very uncomfortable. Martha turned to him with her pleasant smile like always and introduced me

"Honey this is your brother's wife" she said, he stepped up grabbing my hand making me uncomfortable, his eyes locked in my mine and an amusing smug appeared on his face.

"It's a shame we haven't met before you said 'I do' . Could change your mind and some misery"he said  adverting his eyes to Blaze who was now behind me

"Go easy Damien that's my wife" Blaze spoke behind my back, I just saw the man in front of me laugh and give an evil smile as if he was enjoying this

"As if that would stop me... I'm sure I can do it twice" He smiled, what the hell were they talking about. Martha made a sig spearing his hand from mine and from the big door a pretty blonde girl appeared

"Sarah... You're here, meet Eleonora" Martha introduced us, she walked near to Damien where he grabbed her fiercely by the hip, he was behaving like he had never seen a woman in his life, his head tilted while he aggressively smell her neck. What the hell is going on?