83 | 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

The fundraising was tonight an we were already on our way to there, there was this incredible amount of cars, fancy and rich cars. When the car stopped Blaze got out and extended his hand to help me get out of the car.

We have been to a lot of events but this had something different to it, I could hear classical music playing inside, and I as I watched the people coming inside I knew this was more than I could ever imagine "Is this Baroque?" I questioned myself as I heard the violins

"Yes... It is Baroque" He answered. We were greeted by a two-line of stewards all dressed in black suits

"What is this?" I asked feeling misplaced "What kind of fundraisers does this party have?"

"Very rich people, some monarchs, marquesses, viscounts, dukes, and barons. "

"I thought this was a normal fundraising party"

"Well this is their normal" he commented as we followed the couple climbing on the marble stairs

"They are all helping for LGBTQ+ adoptions?" I questioned, that was something out of the regular, I don't know much of royalty but they hate to be involved with political issues... and now everything that people do is always an issue and political.

"Hm hm- they just don't know it yet" Blaze smiled as he walked upstairs with me, I furrowed my eyebrows

"Do you have anything to do with that?"

"Me? Why would you say that?" He questioned, I held his arm fiercely to not stumble on my dress and fall

"Sounds like something you would do"

"Me? Lie to royalty for a good cause? You don't think that I would place more than 2000 people in a palace thinking they are helping a simple adoption fundraising?"

" I am pretty sure you would do it but somehow make it legibly possible and safe for you" I responded as we reached the top. It was a complete royal party, with people dancing to the sound of violins, big buffets of fancy food, and people with tiaras on...hm...scary.

"What do you mean?"

"Knowing you, you would manage to keep your ass safe after everyone realize where their money was actually going"

"You wanna know a secret?" he questioned making me nod, he leaned over, his mom near my ear "People like these won't care which party they go to they just need someone important enough to encourage them, plus no one cares about the small printed letters, so you could have more than 1, 10 or 100 charity causes they wouldn't know" he said a smile planted on his face

"That is impressive" I mumbled

"Thank you" he breathed "By the way can you bow?" he questioned leaving me speechless... bow. I don't know I have seen it on the movies I have never been in the presence of someone that required a bow...

"Closest I have been to a bow was in the waltz" I said truthfully

"That would do" He said grabbing my hand and taking to off his arm

"Where are you going?" I questioned panicking was he leaving me in a freaking royalty party?

"Missing me already?" He smirked

"I would slap you right now but I guess that would be inappropriate" I commented with narrowed eyes

"I have work to do" he pointed, I followed his finger and my eyes stopped at a pretty figure, Gabriella in a long royal blue dress, she was really pretty her hair was falling into her back and her boobs wanted to pop up any second.

"Uh" I let out a sigh not really getting his 'work to do'

"And you have to" He mentioned "Climb up those stairs and enter the big golden-decorated door "I will meet you there" and like that, he left me in the middle of the big party. Infuriated I climbed the stairs meeting the golden door opened by a nice steward guarding it. I can't believe I am coming to a big party like this and he leaves me alone for that- that THING and he still as the nerve to go all seductive telling me he has feelings for me... what a bunch of bullshit, I bet he was lying so I would fall for him, yeah I bet that was all a part of his sick game.