85 | 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

We got home without saying a word, the silence was louder than ever and the feeling of going to bed while being in a bad mood with him didn't suit me.

"Are you serious going to bed like that?" I questioned while I watched him taking off his coat and shoes

"Like what?"

"Like that! Mad at something"

"Yes"

"We should talk about it?"

"Are you trying to take my therapist job?" he joked making me take a deep breath so I could control my anger.

"I am serious are we simply not talking? You are clearly upset about something" I commented

"I am not! Have a good night" he said heading upstairs. I shook my head in disapproval and walked upstairs too. He was behaving like a little child.

I got to me bedroom took of this dress drenched in wine and then I took of my make up, I dressed my silk night dress and tied my hair in a bun.

I got in my bed and waited for the sleep to take care of me...

....

....

....

This is not working. I can't sleep like this! I know he his mad at something I don't really know what but I know he is that's why I can't sleep like this URGH I can't believe I am not sleeping because of him.

What am I supposed to do? Stay here? Alone in this room knowing that man just pissed me and he is probably sleeping right now? What an arse!

Did I already said that I hate him?

Yeah I hate him.

I looked at my phone

5 AM

I need to get out of here, maybe watch a movie on the living room or maybe a glass of milk will do. Who am I kidding I don't even like milk in the middle of the night.

But I would eat some of Dorothy's chocolate cake. I smiled to myself as my belly groaned. That's it! Cake it is!

I walked out of my room through the hallway feeling the cold of floor raising through my legs. I tried to get downstairs quietly, walking down the stairs step by step only thinking about that wonderful chocolate cake with a ball of vanilla ice cream by its side!

The big problem with wealthy events, they hate prototypes of things, and the food is whether really good but in small portions or big portions but really awfully. There isn't a middle term, that's why I need that CHOCOLATE CAKE!

I smiled as I reached the last step walking to the kid hen happily when I watched the dim lights of the kitchen turned on.

He was sitting on the high bench of the kitchen aisle and as I kept walking I saw his bottle of whisky and a cup in his hand but strangely enough, the cup was still full. He was only rotating the cup way thing the liquid in the glass.

Why was he here? Was he still mad at something and being his childish self or.... did the terror nightmares return? That though made my chest tight "What are you doing here?" I questioned catching his attention

"Couldn't sleep" he simply answered "You?"

"Hungry" I mentioned as I opened the fridge door "did the night terrors come back?" I questioned in worry

"It's not the night terrors" he commented

"What is it then?" I asked curious closing the fridge door but not taking anything out of it