10 | 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐦

-Eleonora-

I walked around the place, it was a vast place but didn't have a look of a farm, it was just a few cabins and a few square lands of grass. I saw what looked like a man at a distance I took my shot and walked to him hoping he could explain what this was.

"Hello sir" I greeted him waving my hand, we were separated by some grids I watched him looking at some fluffy brown things from the distance

"Hello, miss! Oh you must be our new boss, right?" he asked in a sharp texas accent

" I wouldn't say that but-" he passed his hand through the grid so I could shake his hands "It's a pleasure-" I tried to say while this man dislocated my collarbone

"Your Mrs. Maxwell! I'm Benjamin Wyatt" he introduced himself while placing his hat down "welcome to the farm!"

"Thank you" I smiled "What are you doing?"

"I'm watching over the bulls over there" he pointed at the brown dots

"Those are bulls?"

"Yes, they like to graze far till their little hill over there" he explained to me

"You don't go with them?"

"Nah, I'm too old for walking that far. Slipper does that job!" I looked around to try to understand who Slipper was but they were so far I just saw dots "See that dot moving pretty fast ?" I nodded my head in response "That's Slipper, he is a caucasian shepherd, and he loves to pasture the bulls"

"Has he been doing this for a long time?"

"Slipper? No, he hasn't he started one month ago his mom and his dad are the ones who are more used to it but lately Daisy hasn't been feeling well" the man explained, I was looking at the beautiful green hill in front of me this place looks like some sort of heaven, it's so beautiful that it's ridiculous

"what happen?"

"a new litter...she has been having a lot of pain because of the pregnancy so Slipper has been learning how the job"

"oh well I hope she gets well"

"she has company, Slipper's dad never lets her side. It's a good dog, a loyal dog... it was Mr.Maxwell's first dog" I suddenly was even more interested in this... So Blaze had a dog which meant that somewhere in there he had emotions, people with animals are emotional people only those who treat bad animals but I don't believe he is that kind of person "Do you like animals Miss?"

"Me?" I questioned pointing at myself making the man nod bouncing his straw hat up and down "I do yes, very much"

"How do you feel about horses?"

"I love them"

"Let me show you something" The man passed through the bars of the grid and led me to the farm along the way he showed me some other animals, then we stopped near an iron grid where a man and next to him a white and brown horse. His fur was beautiful he had brown spots and he looked fluffier than all the horses I'd seen.

"Oh my that horse is beautiful" I commented

"Thanks," The man who was next to him said, he was a very young man probably around my age he had beautiful blue eyes and caramel hair, a sharp jawline, and probable abs under that tight shirt. " He is hard to take care of " the man smiled "Benjamin, who is this beautiful woman?"

I felt my face suddenly hot, did I just blush? Oh no, I'm married what the hell is wrong with me?

"Hold your horses, Ford, she is your new boss" Benjamin said, the man walked close to the grid to introduce himself