88 | 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

Eleonora

I feel good. I feel a bit of freedom once we establish the 'win me over' game. It's true that wasn't my initial plan and I know that I am playing with fire.

It was supposed to talk about a much more strict contact, I was supposed to tell him I didn't want any kind of relationship with him however I am sure that wouldn't be possible.

I had planned a dozen of pages with how we should behave and treat each other, how we should forget that kiss and draw a veil over that moment but that wasn't what I really wanted.

I need to manage to accept the truth, the truth is that I have feelings for him and I am scared of them however I hope things change.

Blaze has surprised me in different kinds of ways... Mostly positive and honestly, I am dying to know this flirtatious and romantic side of him.

I don't intend to play around with him. I want him to show me if this is what he really wants, I want him to show me how badly he wants it, because - I am that self-insecure.

Am I being a bad person for doing this? Maybe I am but my love life has left me insecure and depressed.

And Blaze, his history complicates this even more... Blaze has had quite a historical of lovers... Maybe I wouldn't call it lovers.

Let's just see what happens with this proposal I made him.

I woke up, took a shower and got dressed for work as normal. On these hot days, I love to take a morning shower and wait for the sun outside to dry my hair naturally.

It would make my hair waves much more salient!

"Good morning!" I exclaimed as I walked down the stairs

"Good morning Mrs. Eleonora!" I heard Dorothy say. Once I reached downstairs I looked over at the kitchen to find Dorothy cooking and Blaze sat on his usual sit, although in front of him was a big bouquet of flowers in a vase.

"Good morning" he said not looking at me. Curious as I am, I leaned over the table and trying to read the small paper over the flowers, maybe it said who it was from... And for who those flowers were...

I did not kill my curiosity as I realized that paper was the card of the store that made that set of red roses. Sadness came over to me as realized I didn't discover who those flowers belong to-

"Do I sense hope being vanished away?" I heard him question, I raise my eyebrow at his comment

"Hope?"

"Weren't you hoping to find out who they were from and this who they were?" He questioned as if he knew me

"No..." I said biting my lip

" I also sensed a bit of hope towards the card... Were you hoping your name was on it?" he questioned with a soft smile, lately he has been so smiley it makes me nauseous

"No" I chuckled lightly at his stupid comment. My name is on it why would that ever-

"Oh stop being mean to your wife Mr.Maxwell" Dorothy said placing my breakfast in front of me, something was happening and I clearly had no idea about it. "He can't be a love bird without messing with you" she mentioned making me cease my eyebrows together... a love bird- why would he-

oh my-

" You should eat, the eggs will get cold" he informed as I looked over at my plate. It was a normal breakfast like always but on top of it there was a black card with only five words in golden.

From your husband

To you