16 | 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐭.2

-Eleonora-

The night was turning out pretty pleasant, we made teams and started the game while eating. I was on the floor and Jenny was by my side having the time of her life, Connor was next to her, and Blaze was by my left side at on the couch. He refused to sit on the beige carpet.

Although it was quite awkward to start the game due to Connor continually selling Blaze sir or Mr.Maxwell he finally stopped his habit, and Jennifer made Connor somehow relaxed, she had that charm of making people comfortable and make them talk.

Turns out to my surprise Blaze was very good at Trivia, especially the entertainment category making me frustrated. He realized how frustrated I get everytime he got an answer right, it was like we were fighting our way through trivia. We were asking each other the questions, I declared war mentally and I knew somehow he understood. Some questions were so easy for me and for him that it was starting to get ridiculous... From time to time entertainment category would show up and neither of us would fail.

"What is the name of the only comic book character that is legally owned by both Marvel and DC?"

" Access" I smiled

"Which celebrity has fulfilled the most Make-A-Wish requests? "

"John Cena" he smirked

"Pete Best was the original drummer for which famous band? "

"The Beatles" I said easily

"Which actor played James Bond in the most movies? "

"Roger Moore" he answered

"I think you found your rival" Jennifer laughed while taking a sip of red wine

I gave a fake smile at her not really liking his fantastic knowledge in this category. I was known better my friends as a great trivia player, I always loved it and my favourite category was entertainment why? Well, I rarely failed a single question and I guess I'm not the only one.

"Entertainment!" Connor cheered "My partner will take the lead" he said pointing at Blaze, Blaze nodded and bowed down his torso to the center table to be more close to us, we made me a signal with his hand for me to proceed and ask the question, I rolled my eyes taking a card and reading it to myself, I quickly smirked, there's no way he knows this.

"Can I?" I asked shaking the care in my hand

"Go for it" he said placing his glass on the coaster taking all of his attention to me. The other two laughed at our behavior, expecting Blaze to answer correctly like he has been doing the whole game.

"I'm not giving the answers since you're so good at this" I challenged him

"Sure" he said unbothered

I cleaned my throat and looked at his eyes, he was already looking at me waiting for my question.

"Whitney Houston's hit 'I will always love you',was originally written and performed by which musician?" I asked while adverting my eyes to him when I finished reading the question, I saw his eyes fixating on mine like challenging me, it's done there's no way he knows this. Blaze... Face it, the entertainment category is my jam, not yours.

"Wasnt it, Whitney? " Jennifer questioned "my whole life has been a lie

"In the 68th position of the billboard of Greatest Songs of All Time, I will always love you was written and performed by..." he said with smirk on his face while looking at me "Dolly Parton"

"What?" I said out of the blue and a bit too loud "How do you know that?" I questioned pointing at him he just replied with a small smile and shrugged his shoulders, I place the card down wich was taken by Jenny "Are you cheating?"