76 | 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

- Eleonora -

Monday morning and I am not feeling that well. On the other hand my birthday was coming by the end f the week but honestly I was so sick I couldn't even be that happy about my upcoming birthday. Our trip in Italy went just fine although Blaze was extremely upset dueto that butler thing, he even called to the shop refusing to use that again, so they are changing the whole outfit. I must say it amazes me sometimes the kind of power heh helps on i own hands, he can simp say the word and the whole world will fool¡low behind well most of the world.

However today is day to relax and cry my heart out. My period appeared so I guess that pretty much explanatory. Since m ¡y teenage years, my period was always even hard to deal with, my mom took me to the doctor and apparently  I am an 8 on a pain period care, the doctor said t could get better with time or pills but it hasn't.

So I basically have  menstrual leave for every first day of my period every month although sometimes it happens on weekends so there is no need for that. This is a big bummer and pain in my ass, actually pain in my uterus but it's prescribed by my doctor so i have to get along with it, it's the only thing I can do in this day is to accept defeat since i can't walk straight, sit normally or even lay down properly just crouched like a freaking ball and this... this is the easy part just wait for the nausea, sickness, bad humor, fever and vomits. It's a whole funny, depressing and red rollercoaster.

I just want to cry my eyes out on this bed, sink on it with dark chocolate and like Gun's and Roses once said 'live and let die'.

I can feel the painful ache on my belly, my eyes although shut down I could feel the tears desperately coming out of my eyes for no apparent reason. Where is Dorothy? By this time she would already notice that I am not downstairs and it's one of those hard days.

Dorothy helps me a lot on these days, she was quite shocked with my crams pain ad side effects like vomiting or fever, she had never seen a woman with such a difficult first day, then she met me....Where the hell is she ? I am hungry and in pain. I need breakfast so I can carry on this day.

I heard the door open and I realized my prayers have been heard. "Dorothy" I called her, almost whispered, it's like I lack of strength.

"How are you feeling?" I heard someone question, I was under the bedsheets so I presumed it was Dorothy with a constipated voice...

"Bad... awfully bad" I pouted to myself feeling my stomach turn apart

"Why are you covered in your sheets?" The voice asked again, and I just felt the sheets fly away and I met the strong morning sun and a handsome face in front of me, that I use wanted to slap.

"Cause I don't want to get out" I pouted trying to grab the sheets but he was stopping me by grabbing them onto the end of te bed.

"You have to. Breakfast is downstairs" he claimed

"What are you doing here? Just go away!" I exclaimed grabbing spillway and placing it on top my head, maybe I would stop hearing that annoying voice " I want Dorothy!"

"Dorothy had an emergency. She had to leave." He explained

"What? Today?... is she okay?" I asked, he nodded  yes letting me a bit more relaxed

"Something at home, nothing to worry about"

"Well thanks for telling me. I will be staying home today. You can leave" I told him. He nodded leaving the bedroom. It really had to be today  I can barely walk, talk, or crawl.  Now, I have to say home alone, cook for me, be alone by myself....I am so sad, I am such a sad and ugly person. I started to cry and cry, but while I did that I also washed my face and dressed a gym outfit... not that I go to the gym, I don't, but at least is comfortable. Some sport pants, a normal tight top, no bra and a coat with a hood. The hood is very, very important, is almost a part of me in days like these.