30 | 𝐀 𝐬𝐨𝐧?

-Eleonora-

Arriving at the hotel I ran the quickest I could to my suitcase taking interior clothes and I ran to the bathroom, a feeling of dirt was carved into my skin so I need a bath as quickly as I could. I closed the door and quickly turned on the water filling the bathtub.

I poured the hotel shower gel on it, and after undress myself I sank into the warm water. Some memories of the man kept appearing in my mind, is face was vivid in my memories and I was afraid I couldn't forget it. To eliminate all the fear I placed my head underwater with my eyes closed and for some seconds I felt like I had a shield and nothing could ever break it, I felt indestructible under the water, I even had forgot how to breath, or maybe I had forgotten how much time I could endure underwater.

What if I stay here? What would happen? I don't really feel like getting out, it is so warm yet suffocating.

Wake up, Eleonora.

That's when I heard a knock on the door, two simple loud knocks that I was able to hear even under the water.

Wake up!

Waking me up to reality, I suddenly burstb out of the water and quickly recovered my breath. Blaze didn't asked anything after the knocks so I dressedte blank robe and cleaned the bathroom.

When I got out a delicious smell reached my nose, I knew this smell everywhere. Pancakes. Near the windows of the bedroom which were open to the balcony, there was a cart with various food including pancakes. The table on the balcony was set ready for someone to eat. Who was this for?

My thoughts were interrupted by Blaze's voice caught ing my attention.

"I want to know everything about him, Connor. All the information you can gather" he said. I peeked through the door that was connected to the living room. I saw him walking from one side to other while talking on the phone. He was near the center table around it were two couches and one poltrone.

"I know what we are getting into but I don't care. What everything about him since his birth to now, I want to knowhe great grandfathers, I want to know his business, I want to know where he goes to, what he does, even what bank he uses! Do you understand Connor?!" he shouted, he sounded angry about that might be my imagination.

He turned off the phone placing it on the center table and I saw him reaching his hands to his head, as if he was tired or mad about something.

"Did you asked for dinner?" I questioned him laughing his attention

"I did. You can eat" he said looking at me, but not directly to my eyes

"Aren't you going to eat too?" I asked

"Later" he said sitting on the couch. Later? Is he seriously saying we should eat apart? We are in the same bedroom, in the same space, with the same food, why the hell would we eat separately?

"You're eating now!" I demanded roaming through my clothes, I grabbed some loose pants and a matching top walked to the closet dressing myself

"I need to finish this"

I groaned revolted getting out of the closet and watching him sat at the couch "You're eating with me! If you don't come I will just go there" I threatened, I saw him moving his head as in disagreement. I grabbed a coat and walked to the balcony. I sat down looking at the food.

It smelled delicious and it looked delicious. I grabbed a piece of meat and also some rice and fried potatoes.

As I was pouring the juice to my glass when I saw his figure sitting in front of me. He didn't say a word and started to pick food to eat to his plate.