51 | 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝

When I proposed to do this, my main reasons were the joy of my workers, and secondly for them to not blame me for not having a Christmas party. However, this has turned out way more complicated than I thought that would be.

I have to think about food because this is a Christmas party that also comes with dinner so I think about food and that means thinking about drinks and I have to think about the music and who the hell am I going to contract to be the DJ then I have to think about games and I do also have to think about what is going to happen if people drink to and decide to crash here and I also have to think about the presents that are supposed to happen like trades of gifts and honestly I have never done a such thing I mean, don't get me wrong I did plan some parties but such a big of parties like this never. The thing is we are not counting only people from my department. We're also counting people from every department and everyone that is a part of this company.

So that means at least a good 10,000 people which is scary because it looks like I am almost organizing a wedding and you know I didn't even plan my own wedding so this is getting very complicated for me.

I am getting some help, although they also have to work like me and I do not want them to be lost in the things that they have to do because of the party that I supposedly canceled without my consent Iblame it all on Blaze.

I asked help From the previous coordinators of the previous parties. However it's not getting easier because like my dear husband said they're actually full of work in this time of the year specially with the big deal we made with the Brocotta's.

The sales are on fire and honestly that is pretty good for us, but I'm kind of freaking out. This is way too much for me and we're almost 1 week for the party and I'm afraid that I cannot give the party everyone wants. cells are on fire and honestly that is pretty good for us, but I'm kind of freaking out. This is way too much for me and we're almost 1 week for the party and I'm afraid that I cannot give the party everyone wants .

So as I try to organize myself between my work and the party I don't sleep for about a week now and I feel like I haven't made any progress on this.

As I tiredly look over and over to the possible decorations and props for the party my phone rings.

"Hello?" I said in a tired voice

"Honey it's your mom she's on the line 2" Miles notified me

"Thanks" I clumsily said while pressing the button 2 in the dialer

"Hey mom" I said in a low tune

"HEY BABY" she screamed from the other side

"Hey ma"

"Why are you so gloomy in the afternoon?"

"Afternoon?"

"Yes... It's almost 2 pm"

"Ah- I forgot" I murmured

"Have you eaten?"

"Sure..." I lied

"Eleonora! You need to eat to work"

"Yes mom. Why did you call?"

"Oh right. I want you to come by for dinner on the 25th "

"Fine"

"With Blaze"

"What?"

"Nana is coming too it would be weird if you would show up at a Christmas lunch with no husband"

"Pleaaseee Mama!"

"No groaning! He is your husband"

"Yeah not by choice" I spat while pouting