99 | Paris

Dear Paris,
I am completely obsessed with you.

It's true, I am here only for 5 hours but I am in love with it. Personally the clothes and bags Mr. Henri presented me have been also a part of my joy but I am so astonished with Paris.

We came here in his private plane which made us got here pretty sooner than I expected and with the rush of seeing Paris I didn't even Jet-Lag.... Maybe because I slept on the plane, however- Blaze had the whole day planned, we went out to fancy restaurants and small cute cafes, we walked along the Eiffel Tower and we ate... probably my favorite part. We ate a lot of good food, very very good.

We are walking somewhere not really having a plan or agenda, we were just freely walking around and admiring the people, the animals, the nature while giving a stroll with no intended destination.

"Do you want an ice cream?" he asked has I watched the small ice cream cart

"That's so cute" I smiled while he guided me to the ice cream seller

"Chocolate ?" he asked me, I nodded happily watching the dozens of flavors on the small cart

"Bonjour, que puis-je obtenir pour ce doux couple?" the man asked happily ( Hello, what can I get for the sweet couple?)

"Bonjour, deux glaces, s'il vous plaît!" Blaze required ( Hello, two ice creams, please) he was cuter when he spoke in French.

"Très bien! Quelle saveur désirera mademoiselle ?" (Very Well! Which flavour do you wish Mademoiselle?) The man asked with a smile with his mustache danced from side to side making me chuckle

"chocolat, s'il vous plaît" I said making the man do a strange noise
(chocolate, please)

"Ah Ah! parle français, oui?"
( you speak French, yes?)

" un petit peu" I said
(a little bit)

"tu parles très bien"
(you speak very well)

"merci"
(thank you)

"Et que voudra Monsieur?"
(and what will you want Monsieur?)

"Saveur Menthe"
(Mint Flavor)

"Très bien"
(Very well)

"menthe et chocolat pour le jeune couple" (Mint and chocolate for the young couple) he said as he gave me the ice creams while Blaze took the money to pay. The man thanked us with a smile, what a happy man.

While Blaze was placing his wallet on his pants and taking some napkins I looked at our ice creams they really looked good, actually the minty one looked pretty tasty... did I make a bad choice? I should've asked for the mint one... since he was taking pretty long I thought about tasting his ice cream, I mean he wouldn't notice it right?

"Hm- Its praaty good" I said with my mouth full of the minty cold ice cream

"What are you doing?" he questioned, I sensed his body come closer to mine, I tried to swallow quickly all the ice cream in my mouth but it was so cold that I simply couldn't.

He chuckled once he realized what've done "is it good?" he asked making me nod in reply

"Do you want to trade?" he suggested but I once I looked at the ice creams again I suddenly felt the urge of some chocolate

"No" I said

"Should I share it with you then?" he asked making a smile surge in my face
"I will share it only if you share yours"

"Deal!" I said extending my hand, he grabbed my hand so we could shake them and seal the deal.

We walked through a park while he fought against the sunlight so our ice creams wouldn't melt. We sat down in wooden bench watching the Sena River.