81 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

I walked out of the bathroom to the big party. The overwhelming sensation was killing me and suffocating me, I needed to get away from there as quickly as I could.

Everything around me reminded me of this fake and miserable relationship I am in, failing again...

I walked away from everything but Miles and Jessica tried to stop me "Ellie? Are you ok?" she asked me concerned, Miles grabbed my face watching the fresh tears rolling over my face

"What happened ?" Miles questioned "Did Blaze do anything?" Blaze? Lately he has been at fault too many times.

"Mom- she... I need some hair" I tripped over my words walking away from everything. It was already dark and the night brought a cold breeze. I sat down in the green pasture near by while I cried my heart out, not really caring about the white dress getting dirty.

My mom has always been connected to my misery of relationships and she has a hard time accepting she does not order me around with I should or shouldn't be with.

It's so nerve-wracking, she is starting to look just like Nana.

"Are you trying to catch a cold?" I heard a manly voice at distance. His soft footsteps in the field were getting closer "If you want me to take care of you, you can just ask... No need for catching a cold"

I felt a smooth material lay over my back and arms, and as the soft texture covered me he sat down next to me.
"Are you okay?" he questioned looking at me, I looked away enjoying the beautiful view of the start night and bright moon, not daring to take a look at his face after that kiss.

"Yeah" I said biting my lip

"Hm..."

"No" I started crying, not saying a word, just pouring the tears I needed. He kept quiet, enjoying the silence and my low sobbing.

"Do you want to get out of here?" he questioned out of the blue

"And leave our own wedding anniversary?!"

"They surely celebrate it better than us... It helps if you think it's real, they do" he commented

"C'mon" he held my hand carefully and pulled me up, I tried to look at him but he was already pulling me through the green pastures to the parking lot.

We got in the car and he drives us off there, I didn't really know his detonation but I wasn't a bit worried. I opened the window and closed my eyes enjoying the cold wind in my face and hair.

"Feeling better?" He asked making me nod a yes, not daring to open my eyes.

The ride wasn't that long and he called my attention when we stopped, I looked around trying to decipher where we where.

"Welcome to McDonald's what can I get for you"

"Two diet cokes and-" he looked at my stunned face with a smile "what do you want?"

"Uhm- I ate a lot at the party today" I said not sure if I should eat

"Yeah- a bunch of rich stuff. A wrap?" He questioned making me smile, it is quite scary how he know me so well

"Warp chicken cheese"

"Two wraps chicken cheese" he ordered "Nuggets?" He questioned looking at me making me nod

"And a box of nuggets"

"Very well, is that all sir?" The employee who was taking our order asked

"That's all"

"You can move to the next window" we got our food and Blaze drove us home, the feeling of home made me do more relaxed, it was a tiring day and my mother well she didn't helped at all.