34 | 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝟐

-Eleonora-

"Hello sweetie " Uncle Joe greeted me laughing my attention, I smiled giving him a bug hug

"Hi Uncle Joel" Uncle Joel was Julia's father, he was a very nice man and a wonderful uncle. He was a very free and happy soul since I remember, 7 years ago he changed a bit, he entered a depression after aunt Lauren died, he loved her very much and never was the same, however he is trying hard to be better, for his family specially for his father and his grandson, Charlie.

"So you married that big guy?" he questioned poiying at Blaze

"Seems like it" I smiled at my uncle

"He looks like a decent guy" he affirmed.

Does he?

"We have to test him"

"Be careful"

"I will only follow the rules"

"Hello kiddo!" Uncle James interrupted. Uncle James was a very funny figure, he was my aunt Paloma's 3rd husband. He was a very caring man but a bit...unintelligent, he was rich or so my aunt says and he is English, so whenever we are drinking a expresso he asks for tea and milk, this when my abuela is out, the first time he asked for a tea, my grandma attacked him with coffee beans.

I still can hear her in the back of my head shouting in Spanish that tea is for bastards, she kept saying he was a shit eater. "QUIERES TEA? TEA? COME MIERDA CABRÓN!TEA? DIOS MIO!"

I shook my head taking those images out of my mind

"Hi Uncle James!" I greeted kissing his cheeks "How was getting Nana at the airport"

"Loud" Uncle Joel laughed

"Very loud indeed" Uncle James agreed

"I imagine" I smiled. We gather in other table sitting down to eat.

"So..." my grandmother started "you, pendejo!" she called caughting Blaze attention " Do you like spice?" she questioned handing aunt Paloma the per-peri bottle, then to Lorena, and to Larissa finally reaching me. Peri-Peri or piri-piri, was a sauce that comes from chili peppers, is usually used as seasoning or marinade, it's very very spicy and very very known and eatable on this family.

I handed him the red bottle not even looking in his eyes "I never tried it, but I am willing to try" he said taking the tap of the bottle and pouring a big amount on his plate making me quickly grab the bottle out of his hand.

"Are you insane?" I whipered

"Elena!" my grandmother exclaimed from the top of the table making me put the red bottle on the table calmly. Everyone stood quiet to see Blaze reaction, which surprisingly was none.

"It's good! Is it homemade?" he questioned to my mother, she was about to answer when my grandmother stepped in

"It's a family recipe" she said

"Well it's very good!" he said giving a smile at my grandmother, near me and Blaze was my mother at the other end of the table she looked at me with widened eyes, as if asking me how the hell can he handle piri-piri.

Well, I don't know.

My grandmother hummed not very pleased I think "Why do you want to date her?" she questioned making Lorena and Larissa giggle "She is very small, no meat, just bones, no boobs or big ass, only works, bad losing temper, not serious, only jokes, doesn't like yogurt, eats with mouth open when watching the cartoons, rambles to herself and speaks when she shouldnt "

My grandmother is my 13th reason

"What is this? Are you asking him why he is married me or are convincing him to divorce me?"