92 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

I woke up at the feeling of small kisses on my face making a smile form on my lips.

"Good Morning" he said between kisses

I opened my eyes to find his handsome face and his naked torso, that remind last night events, we didn't left the house this whole weekend while Blaze canceled Dorothy's work. We cook together, watched movies together and we definitely had a lot of fun together... in a lot of places - I smirked at that thought .

"Morning" I said while stretching myself. I sensed his hand sliding through my waist and he pulled me, closer to him. As his big hand brushed against my skin, I sensed my naked body in between the silk sheets making me blush.

"Should we skip work?" he questioned with a hopeful smile

"No- we should go. You have work to do and so do I" I said while caressing his face

"One day won't kill us" he said shrugging his shoulders, I laughed at this new side of him

"Letting go old habits for me?" I teased

"You're that important" he said making me blush

"Look who's blushing this early in the morning"

"Because you're being cheesy" I pouted

"Can't I be cheesy with you?"

"You can't" I joked

"Ok... then I am going to be cheesy with other women then" he said making my smile dissapear and my eyebrows cease together

"I dare you to-" I warned with an unpleased face and his face quickly changed to

"Actually - thinking about it... I won't do it"

"That's better" I said while giving small taps on his face

"You're scary sometimes" he commented making me chuckle and roll my eyes "but incredibly hot"

My face rapidly turned to analyze his face, he had a huge smirk on and he was definitely waiting for my response.

"Am I hot when I am scolding you?" I questioned rather curious

"Extremely"

"Really?" I commented with a smirk while pulling his face to mine and savoring his lips making my heart melt just like the first one.

I felt him smile onto the kiss and as the kiss got progressively hot, he grabbed me and placed me on top of him, I pulled the sheets over me to cover me up, while filling him with soft kisses. He was about to sit up so we could have a more comfortable position but our actions were quickly stopped when we heard the handle of the door being turned- Blaze just got the time to cover us up while someone entered.

With just a white sheet covering our bodies and only our heads showed we were repaired with Dorothy entering the room and her maids behind.

"OH LORD JESUS-" She yelled scared when she saw us. "What are you doing here?" she asked while the other laughed and giggled and some tried to peek at my husband's chest.

"Hello Dorothy!" Blaze said with a smile waving at her. I nodded my head in disapproval super embarrassed by this situation and Blaze's careless emotions.

"What are you doing here! It's late shouldn't you be working?"

"We are working Dorothy!But we are working on bed !" He said with a smirk on making me blush in embarrassment, I just couldn't take this situation so I buried my head on the crook of his neck.

"Let's go girls, there's nothing here to see" I heard Dorothy as she closed the door but the she started speaking again "You- " she said then I felt something hit the bed, I took a small glimpse and noticed she was hitting Blaze's feet with the cloak she had in her hand "- have no shame!"