121 | 1st Date

Elleonora's PoV:

I finished some final touches of my makeup and I smiled at the end result proudly of what I come up with.

"Eleonor someone's at the door!" My mom shouted making my heart pound quickly, I bet it was him.

"I'll go check it out honey" my father said from the living room. I suddenly realized his words and quickly grabbed everything I could, the coat, the bag and the phone. I got out of my room and rushed to the entry door but I was too late.

The door was already opened and my father was in front of it with his arms crossed looking at Blaze, and did he look HOT.

What a man, black tuxedos suit him so well it just sort of makes me want to take it out and- FOCUS ELEONORA!

"Dad-" I breathed as I reached the door, he didn't even look away at me meanwhile Blaze was just staring blankly at me. I noticed my father tilting his head clearly not enjoying Blaze's eyes.

I looked at Blaze and his locked with mine, I made a soft tilt with my head while my eyebrow widen to warn him to stop looking at me.

He realized quickly what I meant and to get out of that transe he cleaned his throat and took his eyes off me. "Good evening Mr.Hart"

"Yeah... evening" my dad said helding no expression or whatsoever

"Dad-" I tried to get his attention "DAD!" I exclaimed loudly

"What?" He said still looking at Blaze

"I am leaving" I informed

"Go ahead then" he said not moving one finger

"I would but you're blocking the way out" I explained as I watched him guard the door like a dog. He took one step back never losing eye contact with Blaze. If a look could kill... poor baby would be already buried 10ft underground.

"Thank — YOU" I emphasized the word you as I tried to take my father back to his senses but it was hopeless. I got near Blaze ready to walk away but my father started to speak making me turn to face him.

"I want you back at 10" he said making me chuckle

"What am I ? 16?" I laughed

"I think we should just do what he says" Blaze whispered

"I see you're not that dumb" my father commented after eating Blaze's proposal

"I will be back when I want dad! Go ahead and have some rest, okay?" I smiled sweetly hoping he would just go along with me

"Rest? When you are with him, in god knows where, doing gods know what" my dad said as the word him was sprawled out with some disgust

"Dad you are being dramatic, you look like mom" I informed

"I do not look like mom!" He answered back offended

"I will text you when I am home" I smiled leaving a kiss on his cheek

"You better! "  he warned as I grabbed Blaze's arm and pushed him away from there

"Yeah yeah!" I said shaking my hand up in the air and running to Blaze's car so we could get away from my dad. I heard him still nagging by the door and his worry made me smile, I got in the car with Blaze and he started the car so we could leave.

Once away from my house, Blaze finally took a deep breath "I think he might actually kill me you know?"

"Who? My father?" I asked laughing while taking some lipstick out of my bag