90 | 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

⚠︎ sexual content ⚠︎

"I will take that as a yes" he muttered in a low tone as if there were more people in that big house, he looked me in the eyes and I hoped he would kill my desire.

My desire...of him.

I had hidden such a dark secret, maybe not that well, but it was still my secret. Could I deny that he had not won me over? He had done much more than that and I knew it quite well.

He had turned my world upside down made me feel things I had never felt before and above all, had me questioning what I knew and did not know about the world in itself and other things that I thought were so clear back then.

His single presence made my bones ache and my legs numb, my heart was possibly connected to his behaviors and distance because whenever he got close my heart would beat faster and faster at each step he would give along the way. Now... standing in front of him in the dim lights of the kitchen with only a gasp of air between us, all of my walls collapsed, his delicate yet dominant posture was making me feel small and hot, his eyes observing mine with all of the attention in the world afraid that I might escape if he would look away, but I wouldn't do that and I guess that's pretty clear now, I have accepted my fate and especially my feelings and if I could see myself I would say it's pretty obvious because I no longer can hide the burning sensation on my chest when he locks eyes with me or the butterflies roaming around my stomach when he gets closer.

I have accepted that I have fallen under his charms, the truth is I like Blaze Maxwell and I don't want to hide it anymore.

"Do I..." he started waking me up from my thoughts, I watched his eyes now studying my lips, and suddenly I felt them dry "... Have your permission?" he questioned placing his right hand gently on my cheek while his thumb rubbed in my lower lip

"For what?" I asked with a cracked voice

"Kissing you" He whispered making me bite my lips however I was stopped by his thumbs brushing my upper lip downwards so I couldn't bite my lip "Only I am allowed to do that-" he said and in a small fraction of a second his other hand traveled to my cheek and I felt his lips gently kiss mine.

I was caught off guard but once I felt the sweetness of his lips I closed my eyes appreciating the moment. I felt his pressed lips leaving mine and a melancholic agony rushed through my body, was this the end of it? Just a simple kiss? But when my reclamations were nearly starting I stopped because his lips were now carefully sucking my lower one and once he was far enough I sensed a small bite sending shivers throw my body and letting a loud breath leave my mouth.

The sound of my breath surprised us both, I quickly opened my eyes, which landed on his hungry ones with a small smirk on his face to complete the look. My heart pounded embarrassed of my reaction however his face transmitted me calm and above all the feeling that he had enjoyed.

I looked at him with big hopeful eyes and as if he understood me, his smirk increased. "You won't get away that easily from me tonight" He responded placing his hands over my hips

"Maybe I don't want to" The words escaped my mouth with no previous thought or consideration and I couldn't help but smirk.

He groaned in frustration "You're going to be the death of me" he said holding me tight and placing me on the top of the kitchen counter, I gasped in surprise but he didn't give me time to process, he grasped both my legs with each one of his hand and pulled my body towards his, I was now at the perfect height to see his whole face and to kiss him with no effort of looking up and using my neck.

One hand drove to the crook of my neck and the other to my hips pulling as close as he could. The soft fabric of my jeggings was brushing against the rough denim material of his pants making some static electricity between us.