12 | 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞?

-Eleonora-

Home sweet home or should I say home unknown home because I am for the 213th time lost in this big ass lifeless apartment.

Our sweet 'honeymoon' ended... I was getting used to go meet the animals I finally found something to find and then we went away it got me a bit frustrated but I knew it was coming.

The day were the same sort of a loop, I would wake up with him leaving the bedroom I would have breakfast, go hangout with Benjamin or Mason they would teach me some things about animals and the story of that place, things about the mountains ant the green pasture, the flowers and the lake. I would have lunch outside with them, I got to know every single one of the workers there they were very friendly besides Albert who seemed to have something against me. I would go inside around 7 pm I would have dinner and head back to the bedroom to slepp. In 7 days this was my routine. Very romantic wasn't it? We weren't there for that either so, at least I had fun and he wasn't being bored and emotionless like he always is, or maybe he was didn't really know because I would never see him.

We got to our 'house' today I should correct myself to an apartment sweet apartment. Turns out Blazed lived in a lifeless apartment just like I though.

The maid, the only maid in the apartment was the one showing me around, and I was having a headache at the amount of white and black this house had. It was so lifeless and monotone it didn't looked like someone live here.

The main door was the elevator because this was a penthouse. Don't get me wrong I love the idea of penthouses but penthouse that looked like home.

This house- may I call it that? A house? - whatever, this so called house was so monotone like Blaze's emotions really portraited him well.

The first thing you see when the elevator doors open is the living room with white floors, white couches, and white tables there weren't any, carpets, plants, pictures, or small decorations just white or black furniture it depending on which room of the house you were in.

I was now in a white hallway, I just lost Dorothy, the maid. I took the chance to open the doors finding boring rooms and boring bathrooms. I called Dorothy to help me "Dorothy? Dorothy?"

Do I have to give her red sparkly heels for her to show up? Or maybe click my shoes?

In all honesty, she does seem a very nice lady, I blame my sarcastic personality for always taking things lightly

"Miss Maxwell?" I heard her scratched voice, I ran to the sound finding the small women, I hugged her tightly

"Oh thank God! Dorothy I got lost in this massive maze"

She laughed at my behavior " I wonder how such a carefree and funny soul ended up with Mr. Maxwell"

"I'm still figuring that out too" I mumbled but not as low as I though because she laughed at me, shaking her head she grabbed my hand and guided me to the living room.

" Thank you Dorothy" I said again, she tapped my hand and gave me a reasure smile . I walked to the living room and watched Blaze talk to Connor and his bodyguards, he was dressed in one of his million suits like always I had never seen that man with something else dressed.

My mission was to survive the last 1087 days of marriage left meanwhile I had made some side quests apart to also do, like discovering more about his family something that has made me insanely curious, and make him angry it was constantly a side quest that I loved to accomplish.

"Miss Davis thank you for showing Eleonora around" he said once he noticed us back in the room, she nodded her head and made her way to the kitchen. I saw the bodyguards leaving with Connor and I tilted my head in curiosity... Isn't he going?