Happy Boy - Cole Caufield

Edited 05/12/2024

This takes place as if Price was still on the team.

The Canadiens just won their game against the Sharks, securing them a spot in the Stanley Cup Finals. Taya and the other WAGs were cheering, screaming, and hugging one another. 

The boys were all jumping on each other and piling on top of Carey Price, the iconic Habs goalie. After about twenty minutes, the boys were all off of the ice and the girls were on their way down to the locker room. They were all talking amongst each other while waiting outside. Loud music was playing from the lockers. Some not so PG music, causing the WAGs with kids to distract the young children with headphones and devices.

After about an hour, the boys started coming out and their respective partner walked over and congratulated them. Cole was one of the last ones out. Taya ran over to him and jumped into his open arms. He almost fell back. But, luckily, he didn't. 

"You did so good!" Taya mumbled in his ear, still in his arms. Cole pressed a light kiss underneath her ear.

"Thank you. You're my good luck charm." A light blush spread across her face while she dug her face deeper into his neck. The brunette chuckled lightly and put one of his hands on the back of Taya's head.

"Can we get food?" She asked him with a happy look.

"Of course we can." Cole replied, smiling.

Home

When Cole and Taya got home after getting McDonalds, as one does, the couple got into comfy clothing and watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. until about midnight. Taya was half asleep while laying on the couch with Cole's head on her chest. 

Cole was sound asleep and Taya was playing with his hair until she, too, fell asleep.

Next morning

When Taya woke up, she decided to make she and Cole breakfast. She gently took him off of her chest and walked into the kitchen, grabbing the necessary ingredients to make homemade pancakes. There was flour all over the kitchen, but she couldn't care less.

I'm goin' out tonight
I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise
Really raise my vo-

Taya was interrupted by a pair of arms wrapping around her waist and a face digging into her neck. She smiled as she continued to pour the pancake batter into the pan. Once finished, she turned around and hugged Cole back.

Cole smiled before backing away and he started running around the house, yelling in happiness. Taya just laughed and finished making the pancakes and bacon. She placed the food down at the table.

"COLE! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" The girl yelled. Taya heard something fall to the ground. "AND DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!" 

Cole came running in and picked her up off the floor. Him making it to the finals was fully set in and he was over the moon. She was hanging onto his neck for dear life as he spun her around. 

"I made it!" Cole said happily. "I'm in the finals!"

"Yes you are. My little happy boy." Taya teased him lightly, laughing.

"I'm not THAT little!" He whined, only causing the girl to laugh even more.

***

We miss Carey. 

WC: 524