Second Overall - Leo Carlsson

The loml

"Åh min jävla gud Jesus." I yelled as Leo walked into the hotel bathroom, scaring me. Tonight is the first round NHL draft and I'm currently getting ready.

Leo laughed as he walked over to his stuff. I smacked his head and he winced.

"What was that for?" He asked me with a pout.

"I flew out here with you and your family just to get scared?" I complained as he laughed again. "Oi fuck you." I rolled my eyes as I finished my make up.

I grabbed my platformed black strap heels and put them on as I got ready to leave. I grabbed my purse which held my phone, lip gloss, keys, and hotel key.

"Nu kör Carlssonfamiljen!" Leo yelled throughout the hotel room. "And Eleana." He winked.

"You act like I'm not from the exact place you are and that I speak Swedish too." I rambled as he laughed.

We walked down to the rental car and got in. The parents sat in the front and me and Leo were in the back. Leo's mom protested about sitting in the front by gave in.

When we got to the arena we got our seats. I looked over and saw non other than the infamous Connor Bedard, the kid supposedly going first. I met him briefly the other day after dropping Leo off somewhere to film socials with the NHL and Coach Chippy.

I waved slightly at him as he looked over. He smiled and waved back at the both of us before seeing Nate Danielson, his roommate, and walking over to him. 

"Jag är nervös." Leo whispered in my ear as the draft started and the first two people walked up to thank the people and congratulate the Knights.

"Han lärde sig att jag talar svenska." I joked quietly as he chuckled. The Chicago Blackhawks' representatives walked up to the stage and thanked people and stuff. 

They chose Bedard, of course, and we all smiled and congratulated him. He did an interview thing off to the side that they're doing. Next is Anaheim, and Adam Fantilli is expected to go next. 

"The Anaheim Ducks are proud to present, from the Örebro HK, Leo Carlsson." All of us were shocked but jumped up. I hugged him tight before he went down the line of his family. He kissed the top of my head before walking to the stage.

Leo gave his jacket to a lady at the bottom of the stairs to give back to us. He shook hands with people down the line and took the jersey with his name and number. He took a couple pictures before going off for his picture.

We sat there for the next 3 hours watching other people get drafted. After it ended, we went back stage to find Leo. He was doing some things for the Duck's media. He spotted us after he finished the last thing and smiled at us.

I ran over to him and jumped into his open arms, peppering his face with kisses. He chuckled and pulled me into a tight hug. I eventually let go of him as his mom and dad came over after visiting with the Smith family.

We left a couple hours later when interviews and media were all done. Me and Leo went to our room as his parents went to theirs. I changed out of my dress and took off my make up before flopping on the bed beside Leo, groaning.

"Tired love?" He asked me softly. I nodded with my face in the pillow. "C'mere." He pulled me onto him with his arms wrapped around me. He pressed his lips to the crown of my head as I hummed in acknowledgement.

"I love you." I mumbled out as I fell asleep.

*1 month later, Anaheim*

I decided to move to Anaheim with Leo. I got into the University and we bought an apartment a couple days after we got here. He was meeting Trevor and Jamie today as coach decided they would show him the ropes and stuff.

He asked me to come with him as support. I agreed as I didn't need to do anything else for school at the moment. We got to the café and saw the two Anaheim players sitting at a table bickering.

"Hello hello." I said as I walked over to them and plopped into the seat across from Jamie. Leo sat beside me as he held back a laugh.

"Leo Carlsson?" Jamie asked as the boys noticed us. Leo nodded. "And...?" 

"Eleana." I responded. He nodded in recognition.

"So. You're joining us this season?" Trevor jumped in with the questions.

"Yeah. I am." Leo replied nervously. He was intimidated by the centre in front of him.

Trevor and Jamie smirked at each other before turning back to Leo, who still had a nervous look. Jamie opened his mouth to speak but Trev beat him to it.

"Initiation time."

***

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

WC: 809