I Scored! - Connor Bedard

Back to my happy Bedsy imagines~

Also for the sake of the imagine, Mia is close friends with the Hughes fam

Third Person POV

"Miaa!" Connor pouted as his girlfriend of 5 years laughed from the other end.

"I can't, Con. I'm busy." Her laughter died down slightly as her boyfriend sighed from the other end of the line. 

Little does he know..

His puppy eyes came out as he stared straight into his phone camera. "Whatever." He stated dramatically as the ginger started laughing again. "Stop laughing you Leprechaun!" Connor whined.

"I'm telling your mom." The "Leprechaun" said. They continued for a few minutes before Connor needed to go to the arena and Mia needed to get ready to leave. They said their goodbyes and hung up.

Mia pulled on a pair of black leggings, Connor's old navy Pats hoodie, her Blackhawks "Bedard" jersey and her birks. I legit wear leggings, a hoodie, my brother's jersey and birks to his games lmao. The girl smiled at her appearance, not bothering to put on any make up, and left.

Upon her arrival she got seated in her glass seat. She took a picture and posted it on her private Instagram which only a few friends followed, including her boyfriend.

 She took a picture and posted it on her private Instagram which only a few friends followed, including her boyfriend

ahockeyplayer

Caption: soo...how's everyone's day going?
Liked by laceyloohoo, moosey, liljizzy and 13 others
Tagged: bedtard

Comments:

liljizzy: how'd I not know?
↳moosey: liljizzy I second that
↳↳ipromiseilikelife: moosey liljizzy since my brothers are doing it, I third that

bedtard: wait a damn minute..
↳ahockeyplayer: bedtard haha..

---

Mia looked up as the rookie lap was announced. The two rookies, Connor included, skated onto the ice. Connor grabbed a puck and passed it to the other kid (I'm blanking on his name-) who shot it into the empty net before everyone skated out. Con looked up and saw her in his jersey. He skated over immediately.

She glared at him as he took time away from his warm up. He smirked innocently and shrugged, which she just rolled her eyes to. Mia shooed him off to warm up and he rolled his eyes but complied.

*post game*

Her face held a smile the whole time she walked down to the locker rooms as Connor scored his first goal tonight against Linus Ullmark and the Boston Bruins. The door opened about 45 minutes later to reveal a surprisingly smiley Connor, even though they had lost 1-3 tonight. 

"What're you so happy about?" She joked as he wrapped his arms tightly around her.

"I missed you." He mumbled. The girl in his arms smiled and shoved her face into his neck. "Did you see me goal?" He asked the green eyed girl. Her smile grew.

"I did!" She cheered. "That wrap around was a beaut. Ully didn't see that coming." Mia went on until her phone rang. She pulled it out and saw Jack calling her. The girl internally groaned but answered on speaker.

"Hey! Is Con there?" Jack asked as soon as the phone was answered. Mia replied with a yes. "Hey man!" He exclaimed.

"Hey Jack. What's up?" Connor asked the older boy.

"That wrap around was a beaut!" Mia burst out laughing at the phrase she had said just seconds ago. "Why're you laughin', M?" Jack questioned his sister from another mister.

"I said that like 30 seconds ago." She giggled. He shook his head with a laugh.

"Anyway!" Connor spoke after a couple seconds, which caused the three to laugh. "Thanks elder." He joked.

Jack groaned at the nickname. "Quinn's older than me! Plus, I'm 22! I'm not that old." He protested against the two teens. They wrapped up the conversation shortly after that.

Connor and Mia went back to the hotel that night, where Mia congratulated him in an..interesting..way.

Winky faces lead to kinky places :p

***

Ngl thinking about making a shocking twist that has to do with Mia and the Hughes's.

WC: 642