Movie Nights - Mitch Marner (KINDA PART 2?)

Steph is out for the night with a few of her friends, so what else would the two significantly i immature Marner's do but a movie night?

"Cars!" Rory pleaded her father as she say down in the pillow fort.

Mitch sighed. "Of course, sweetheart." He gave in after seeing her puppy eyes. She cheered and fell into Mitch's side to get comfortable.

The movie played on, Rory singing Life Is A Highway like a queen, until it was over. The girl pleaded her father for the second one, and even though it was late (5:00), he gave in. Steph is gonna kill me he thought with a chuckle.

Two Cars movies and a thing of popcorn later, Rory was out like a light. Mitch smiled down at his daughter and quietly stood up, wrapping a blanket around her tiny, sleeping figure. The door softly opened and Steph was revealed on the other side.

"So..how was your daddy-daughter time?" She asked her husband after he gave her a kiss.

"Two Cars movies later she's out." He laughed quietly. She smiled and shook her head.

They talked for a few more minutes before Steph decided to get changed so that they could sleep in the fort with their daughter. With one parent on each side, Steph fell asleep rather quickly.

Mitch just smiled at his two girls, making a silent vow to protect them forever and always. With a kiss on each of their foreheads, he closed his eyes and let sweet dreams overcome his mind.

***

Requested by @Kira338

WC: 263