Canadian Girls - Trevor Zegras

Bauer is BLESSING us with Trev, Quinn and Jack content

Trevor's POV whole imagine

She grew up watching hockey

With her daddy on Saturday nights

Me and Amelia have been dating for 6 years, engaged for 3 months. She's a Canadian and a massive hockey fan which is why I'm basically best friends with her dad. She used to watch hockey with him all the time growing up with him.

She was born in Montreal, Quebec so she's a Habs fan by blood and a Ducks fan because, well, hello? I play for them. We've made it a tradition to watch any games on Saturday night together if I'm not away and if I'm playing at home, she comes. It's a lot of fun to be honest.

He taught her how to tie her skates

Her brothers taught her how to fight

Her dad was the one who taught her how to skate, alongside her two older brothers who play professional in Europe now. Every Christmas Eve and Christmas they would go to the lake and skate around, playing mini 2 on 2 games with the nets. I do this with my fam but it's me, my dad, my brother and my sister.

She was bullied a lot in school. Her brothers are very protective over her so when they found out they would be going to Europe, they taught her how to defend herself. Note from me: don't tickle her because you will in fact end up with a bloody nose and guilty girlfriend.

And spend her summers out on a boat

Think the perfect night out is a cabin

Me and Amelia are going up for the annual weekend at the Hughes lake house. We've basically forced her to come up every year since Quinn and Jack got it. She complained at first, claiming she had to work and stuff but I wouldn't let her because like have you never met me? I ain't giving up.

She loves to spend time on the boat, whether that's wake surfing or even just sitting up front and letting the wind fly through her hair as she gossips with Ellen and Luke. About what? No clue. She doesn't let me in on anything.

We rent cottages from time to time because they make nice date nights sometimes. The lakes are always fun to 1 v 1 on as well during the winter. The cottages are private and we can just be ourselves. No hockey, no work, no anything. Just me and Amelia together.

From the mountains to the ocean sands

Tuktoyaktuk to Newfoundland

You keep us coming back Canadian girls

From anywhere beyond this world, from Tuktoyaktuk to Newfoundland, from Montreal to Victoria, I love Amelia. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's my one and only Canadian Girl.

***

I love Dean Brody's music sm. I saw him at the Stampede Grandstand Show last year and I died a bit inside. HE WALKED BY US AND WE DIDN'T FUCKING NOTICE.

Our boy Trevor has been taken from us though. FLIPPING DIXIE.

WC: 493