Birthday Chats - Luca Fantilli

This'll be really short because I only have 20 minutes until it's not his birthday anymore

"LUCA FANTILLI!" Kylie yelled, bursting into she and Luca's shared dorm bedroom. He jumped up out of bed.

"What? What did i do?" He asked frantically. The girl laughed at his reaction.

"It's your birthday, grandpa!" She joked. His freaked out eyes lowered into a stone cold glare.

"I'm 21." He said.

"And I don't turn 21 until tomorrow so.." She trailed. Sighing, the boy gave up and flopped back onto the bed.

"I'm so old." He groaned. His girlfriend laughed and grabbed his hands.

With all her strength, she pulled the man up to his feet. His eyebrow raised. Ignoring it, Kylie continued pulling him into the frat house kitchen where the other umich wolverines were.

They all wished Luca happy birthday and ate a birthday breakfast with him. Kylie cooked, since Rutger was gone and normally cooked for them. She made them whatever Luca wanted and placed it in front of them.

After eating, Luca said he was going to shower and went into their nasty bathroom. Kylie made a mental note to clean it whenever she had time. After he showered, he walked into their bedroom and found his girlfriend reading on their bed.

"Jesus, Kyle. You scared the crap out of me." He said. She only laughed.

He walked over to her and laid down, placing his head into her lap. Her hand found his hair and started braiding it.

"What am i gonna do now? I'm so old." He complained.

"You'll go out to bars now to celebrate with your team? You can drink without hiding it from coach when he checks on your frat parties?" He chuckled at her options of alcohol.

"But, like, I'm so old." The boy sat up beside her and leaned against the headboard.

"But you're not. You can continue what you've been doing. Play hockey, study and go to class, and maybe you'll even play professional in Europe! Or the NHL!" Luca let Kylie ramble on for a few minutes before pulling her into his side.

"What would I do without you?" He asked, falling asleep. He was tired because the two of them had stayed up late. Luca was helped Kylie study for a test she had coming up in something she didn't understand.

"Happy birthday, love." She whispered into his hair, kissing the top of his head before she too fell asleep.

***

LUCA'S 21 y'all! I finished this with 5 minutes left to spare and it's so shitty haha

WC: 430