She Looks Just Like A Dream - Ryan Johnson

Ryan looked at her with doe eyes. She looks just like a dream he thought. All that he knows, is that she's beautiful. Devon Levi laughed at his friend just sitting and staring at the mystery woman. Eventually, he waved a hand in front his face.

"If you like her then go talk to her, man." Devon laughed once he got Ryan's attention.

He shook his head. "I couldn't. It's a bit creepy, no? Random stranger walking up to a pretty girl?" Ryan spoke. 

"Do you seriously not notice we're in a sports bar? Everyone here knows the Sabres and their players." The goalie said. The defenseman suddenly remembered his surroundings and made an 'o' shape with his mouth. "Yeah, dumbass." He laughed.

Ryan smiled and stood up. He walked over to the bar where the girl was. Taking a seat in front of her, she smiled at him. After a moment her eyes widened.

"Oh my God! You're Ryan Johnson!" She exclaimed. The boy laughed and nodded. "Sorry. I'm just a really big fan." She laughed.

"No problem." He grinned. "What's your name?" The hockey player asked.

"Aspen." She said. "Aspen Porter." Ryan smiled and held a hand out. "What can I get you?" Aspen asked him.

"I'll get a beer with a side of your number." He requested smoothly. She gave him a shocked look but smirked nonetheless and nodded.

"Smooth." She complimented. A moment later he got his beer with a small paper beside it. "I get off at ten." With a nod, she sauntered off to other customers.

***

Man the Sabres suck-

WC: 258