Shit Fans - Luke Hughes

Dating Luke Hughes was amazing. He's so sweet, funny, and incredibly supportive of a high majority of my decisions unless they're dumb as fuck, which is reasonable. But with all positives come negatives.

Fans.

Luke's fans are such bullshit. Unless they follow him for his career and watch him to see him move up in his career, they hate me. Well, the puck bunnies hate me. I didn't do anything to them but they just come and come.

Right now, Luke is at morning skate with Jack and I'm scrolling through his Instagram comments on his most recent post.

lhughes_06
Caption: When she's supportive >>
Liked by jackhughes, laceyloohoo, and 132k others
Tagged: laceyloohoo

100k+ comments

@lukehughesishot: bro what does he see in her?
@hughesgirl: I'm so much better than her
@jackhughes: I miss her. Stop hogging her.
@lhughes_06: she's MY girlfriend dumbass
↳↳@user3725: LUKE I'M HERE!!
Load more comments...

I felt tears prick my eyes. Are they right? Maybe I'm not. I mean, look at that girl! She's blonde, tall, skinny..

My thoughts trailed off and I zoned out. I was snapped out of it by a hand on my shoulder and a chin on my head. I looked up to see Luke standing over me, reading the comments on his post. His face had a sad look on it.

"You know they're wrong, right?" He said once he noticed he had my attention. I shook my head and continued scrolling. Luke grabbed my phone and threw it across the couch so it wouldn't break. He picked me up and brought me to his room.

As we were laying in bed, Jack came in outta nowhere and jumped on top of us which squished us. I laughed lightly and hit his shoulder to which he whined.

Luke's POV

While Lacey was distracted trying to fight Jack, I snuck out of the room and went into the living room. I scrolled through the photos of me and her on my phone to look for the perfect one to post. I smiled when I found the perfect one. I added it, captioned it, and tagged her. I also limited comments to friends and family.

lhughes_06Caption: To the love of my life, Lacey

lhughes_06
Caption: To the love of my life, Lacey. Lacey you have been here through everything with me. From my Michigan debut to now, you never left my side. Even when I tried pushing you away to stop you from moving your entire life to New Jersey for me, you stayed with me. For that I thank you and love you every day for putting up with me and my stupid ass brother (love you Jack.)
To the so called fans in my comment sections. You think you're better than Lacey? Well, commenting those tells me you're not. It tells me you were introduced to hockey by a social media app and watch it for the players, not the game. That also tells me that you have nothing better to do than put down 19 year olds who are trying to live their lives with their boyfriends or whoever. So if that's you, unfollow me. Don't comment again.
Liked by jackhughes, elblue6, and 1.3m others
Tagged: laceyloohoo

User limited comments
3 comments

@laceyloohoo: bruh I'm crying
@jackhughes✔️: I can confirm she is in tears
↳↳@lhughes_06✔️: omw

I ran into mine and Lacey's room and found her crying happy tears with Jack holding her, smiling. Jack sees Lacey as the younger sister closer in age than Sky. Sky is 6 but Lacey is closer in age obviously, so Jack has more in common with Lace. Jack handed Lace to me and left the room.

"Shh baby..why are you crying?" I whispered to her while brushing my finger through her hair.

"You're to sweet for me." She mumbled into my shoulder. I chuckled lightly and pulled her face away from my shoulder to look at me. I pressed a light kiss to every part of her face before landing on her lips.

"I love you so so much. Don't listen to the shit fans." I said to her. She nodded.

"I love you too." The rest of the night me and Lace spent cuddling and watching movies.

***

Requested by kaiwiwklaLl

WC: 708