Cold Days And Warm Cuddles - Brayden Yager

DISCLAIMER: I know jack shit about his billet so all of it is improvised haha

Brayden sighed, walking back into his room where his girlfriend, Hayden, was laid on his bed half asleep. "Practice is cancelled due to weather." He said, flopping beside her.

Her hand found his hair as he made noises of happiness. "I'm sorry, babe." She mumbled with her eyes closed, saying it was still the early morning.

"Sorry I woke you up." A small smile made way onto his face at the sound of her breath slowing down as she started falling asleep.

"It's alright." She spoke barely audible. He switched their positions, pulling her onto his chest as she fell asleep, him following short after.

Afternoon, snowed in

Brayden's billet mom's house has been snowed in, meaning that no one could leave. She decided on working in her makeshift office in a spare room, telling the young couple to help themselves to anything they'd like and where to find her if need be.

"Haydie, love. Wake up." The girl groaned and shook her head, cuddling closer to Brayden. He chuckled and started standing up to shower quickly.

"No! It's cold!" Hayden complained. "My personal body heater." A frown was now prominent on her face as her strawberry hair fell messily around her face.

Her boyfriend laughed at her state and walked over, giving her a hug. Melting into Brayden's arms, Hayden sighed in happiness. When he went to leave again she hugged him tight, shaking her head.

"Come on, baby. I gotta shower." He sighed. "We can cuddle all you want once I get back." She nodded and flopped back onto his bed, curling up underneath the blankets, slightly shivering.

Before leaving, Brayden walked over and wrapped a chunky knit blanket around Hayden that he leaves specifically for her or his little billet sister. Speaking of, his billet sister, Ariana, ran in and saw Hayden on the bed. Without giving the hockey player a second glance, she jumped onto the bed and curled into Hayden's arms. The older girl smiled and hugged the little girl close. Brayden smiled and took a picture to post.

 Brayden smiled and took a picture to post

yages29✔️

Caption: my girl and my favourite sister 💖
Liked by jaggerfirkus, jacksonungerr, and 4.9k others
Tagged: haybalesz

Comments:

@jacksonungerr: Ari is so cute
@yages29✔️: jacksonungerr right??

@connor.yager_: I miss Hayden
@yages29✔️: connor.yager_ love you too

load more..

---

Brayden walked back into his room after showering and changing into warmer clothing to see Arianna had left and Hayden was still asleep, slightly shivering. The 19-year-old then took note that she was only wearing shorts and one of his old t-shirts. He sighed and shook his head, shaking her slightly.

"Why is it so cold?" She mumbled out after waking up.

"Because, silly. You're wearing shorts and a t-shirt." He chuckled, throwing her a pair of her sweatpants she left there and his old Brick sweatshirts from back in 2014.

She changed quickly and immediately was engulfed in warmth. Hayden sighed happily and leaned into Brayden's arms as he laid down beside her. His arm reached for the remote to the small TV in his room. He switched on The Nice Guys on Netflix, knowing it's one of his girlfriend's favourite movies. Sadly, he also knows that Ryan Gosling is her celebrity crush that he'll need to live with.

"You're cuter than Ryan Gosling, don't worry." Hayden giggled as if she could hear Brayden's thoughts.

"You're prettier than Jen Anniston." He said with a cheeky smile, knowing what she'd say.

"Pfft as if. Jen Anniston is so hot." She replied, rolling her eyes.

That's how the two spent their day. Cuddled up in Brayden's bed, watching random movies, and debating who the hottest female celebrity is. Obviously, they both agreed on Margot Robbie because, hello? It's Margot Robbie.

***

Margot Robbie and Jen Anniston are so hot and I stand by that

WC: 643