Injury - Oliver Bonk

"Fuck." Oliver hissed as I his knee. He took a hard hit and went knee first into the boards. 

"Shit Olly." I sighed. He grunted as I touched around the surface of his knee. He slapped my hand away as I touched the injured part as light as possible. "Oliver." A firm tone I've never used with him escaped my mouth.

His eyes widened. "Sorry sorry." He apologized.

"You're gonna need to go to the hospital, babe." I said. He shook his head.

"I'm fine." He went to stand up but I pushed him back and elevated his leg.

The medics came and took him into the ambulance as I told him I'd meet him there after the game. I went back out onto the bench and stood beside the coach. I took a clipboard to cover my mouth so people couldn't see what I was saying and told him what happened. He nodded in understanding and we went back to watching the game.

As the period went on the team tried to take out Hart among our other strong players but were unsuccessful. Philli beat NY 4-1 by the end but I wasted no time to leave the arena and head to the hospital. To my bestie who is a NY fan, I'm sorry girly. The drive wasn't long so I made it quick.

"Hi. What room is Oliver Bonk in?" BONK! I asked the receptionist. She looked up and smiled.

"Room 153 on the left." She replied. I thanked her and ran down the hallway.

I knocked on the door and mimicked a high pitched "housekeeping" through the door. Please tell me someone understands. Oliver replied with a "come in" and so I did just that. His jaw dropped when he saw me.

"What? I told you I was coming, Bonk." I joked as I bonked his head.

"You've gotta stop doing that whenever you say my name, love." He scolded me. I shrugged and layed with him in the bed on his non injured side. "Torn MCL." My mouth closed once he said that as I was just about to ask. He smirked at me.

"Oh shush it Bonk." I bonked him once more. 

"I SWEAR TO GOD CHLOE!"

***

Y'all I just rewatched Miracle again and I always forget how fine the actor who plays O'Callahan is.

WC: 379