4

.The rescue team has no time to worry about this problem. Apart from apologizing all the time, the logistics side has no way to transfer a large amount of mineral water as soon as possible.

  And there is actually a surviving supermarket in this community.

  The rescue team came here with the mentality of giving it a try, and counted as much water as they could buy.

  "Okay, I'll make it cheaper for you."

  Hua Mi laughed when she heard that, she put down the box of mineral water in her hand, walked back to the counter of the supermarket, took out the computer and cracked the calculations, and asked to follow in. The captain of the rescue team asked,

  "How much water do you want?"

  The captain of the rescue team stared deeply at the hickey on Hua Mi's neck with sharp black eyes, and said in an unhappy voice, "I want as much as you have."

  "I have 10,000 bottles of water."

  She stood at the counter and calculated the accounts. Although she had 20,000 bottles of mineral water in her level 1 storage, she still had to keep 10,000 bottles for backup.

  After finishing speaking, Hua Mi raised her eyes to look at the captain of the rescue team, and asked again:

  "Do you want all of them?"

  The lifeguard standing behind the captain whispered: "Captain, we don't need that much, the logistics department will purchase supplies for you. It should be deliver soon."

  "Then let the logistics come here to purchase, human life is a matter of fate, there is no time for them to waste any more."

  The captain of the rescue team raised his chin at Hua Mi, took out his mobile phone, and said yes Hua Mi said:

  "Come on, add a WeChat account, I'll transfer the money to you, and I'll find the rescue team's logistics reimbursement later."

  Hua Mi took out her phone without knowing whether to add the captain's WeChat account, and looked at his WeChat profile picture , the back of a woman sleeping with her back to the camera.

  This woman's hair was the same length as hers, revealing a little milky white back of her neck, and on the half of her bare back shoulder, there was a deep purple-red hickey.

  Just... This person's WeChat avatar doesn't match his tough temperament.

  "My name is Gong Yi."

  The team leader nodded to Hua Mi and asked,

  "What's your name?"

  "Hua Mi."

  Hua Mi added her WeChat account and calculated a price for Gong Yi.

  Gong Yi had no objection, so he directly transferred 20,000 yuan to Huami, and then asked, "Can you store 10,000 bottles of water in such a small supermarket?"

  "I have supply channels that can be temporarily adjusted."

  Waiting for Huami to collect . After transferring the money, the lifeguards who followed Gong Yi took away the small pile of mineral water outside the supermarket.

  There are only over a hundred bottles, which is definitely not enough, and they will come back to get them later.

  But Gong Yi didn't leave with his teammates, he started wandering around in the supermarket.