159

Xiangcheng and B City, no longer provide free meals.

  The survivors who have been relying on these two free meals gradually began to fry the pot.

  This is not a good sign, at least for them, it seems like a knife is hanging above their heads, causing them a lot of anxiety.

  Although the contractor has started to recruit workers, a large number of workers are recruited, three meals a day and two snacks s a day, and a monthly salary of 10,000 yuan.

  There are still many survivors who are not satisfied, such as Fang Huai and other gamblers.

  When they were cleared out of Xiangcheng, the Xiangcheng garrison confiscated them, together with the supplies in their tents.

  Those supplies are their gambling capital.

  When Cao Feng collected the gambling funds, he was shocked by the amount of supplies hoarded by these gamblers.

  When he described it to Hua Mi, Ye Rong, and Yu Mengmeng, he pointed to the expanded RV warehouse behind them, "Just such a warehouse probably can't hold their supplies."

  Cao Feng was a little puzzled,
" How on earth did they hoard so many supplies? They usually use these supplies as gambling chips. It's amazing."

Hua Mi was stewing pork ribs in the RV. When she heard this, she sneered, "This is still a small amount. Their scale is not large, and when they develop for a few more months, several RV warehouses will not be able to pile up their supplies."

  "We should get rid of these smog bugs as soon as possible, and don't make Xiangcheng a mess."

In her previous life, she knew that people who often gambled could fill up a skyscraper with supplies.

  Those people who sit on the bank can attract thousands of gamblers and continuously deliver supplies to them.

  Constantly, constantly, trying his best to exploit the people around him, selling their children and daughters, making the family restless, because of gambling!

  Yu Mengmeng was knitting socks. Hearing this, she quickly knitted the knitting yarn and thought wildly, "Then we will specifically pick out this kind of gambling gang, and maybe we can make a fortune."

  "That's right."

  Hua Mi thought this was a good idea, so she immediately came over and said to Cao Feng outside, "Cao Feng, this is a good idea. You should report it to your boss. If he doesn't do it, I will organize someone to do it."

  Anyway, as long as there are some  way to make money, someone will dare to climb mountains of swords, seas of fire, and flowers.

  Cao Feng was about to speak when he glanced and saw a garrison jeep slowly driving over. It was Gong Yi's car.

  Gong Yi got out of the car and was about to walk towards the RV supermarket when a woman wearing a plastic cloak stood in front of him crying.

  She opened her cloak, revealing a face that made men feel pity for her, with a transparent umbrella above her head,

  "Brother Gong~"

  The woman was Fang Xin.

  Gong Yi stood still, wearing the uniform of the garrison, and the epaulettes of the commander of the garrison were shining on his shoulders.

  He looked at Fang Xin doubtfully and frowned, "What did you call me?"

  "Brother Gong, I'm sorry, I know I did something wrong, and my sister has not forgiven me, but Brother Gong, my dad, he is innocent."