140

Hua Mi was extremely proud, even more proud than she had been when she discovered the photo of Gong Yi who had been secretly in love with her for several years.

  She owns so many AK47s, even if she doesn't have more bullets, they are enough to last a long time.

  So Hua Mi happily upgraded her factory. She thought that maybe after the upgrade, her factory would be able to produce bullets for her.

  [Level 14 factories: water bottles, mineral water, tarpaulins, self-priming filter-type anti-particulate respirators, orange juice, ethanol, painkillers, sterile gauze, hemostatic gel, goggles, condoms, resin gloves, protective clothing, non-toxic Mushroom boots]

  [Limited production: semi-finished sauerkraut fish X50000, chocolate cake X40000, semi-finished braised lion head X30000, semi-finished braised pork ribs X20000, semi-finished pizza X10000, semi-finished small crispy meat X5000, semi-finished Orleans roast chicken X2500, semi-finished pickled pork with preserved vegetables X1000 ]

  [Obtain X1 in lottery]

  [X12 in remaining lottery]

  Level 14 factory only produces food for daily use, and does not provide weapons related to Hua Mi.

  She was a little disappointed, so she turned her disappointment into production and produced everything she could.

  Not only that, she also fixed the materials that could be produced and produced X100,000 copies each.

  Last time Shisui sent her a message, saying that there were more and more injuries in City B and medical supplies were becoming increasingly scarce.

  Hua Mi went to the supply warehouse in City B and put a lot of medical supplies.

  Those medical supplies were not necessarily all produced in their own level 14 factories, and many of them were exchanged from Ke Minghong before.

  After all, most of the medical supplies produced in her factory are used to treat trauma.

  And now the physiques of these survivors are far from mutated.

  Only when the body produces mutated survivors can these basic diseases in the human body disappear.

  Yes, that's right, the continuous natural disasters and man-made disasters in the last days will eliminate all unsuitable humans, and the survivors, even ordinary humans, will have much better physical fitness than the current people.

  At that time, these various drugs will no longer be needed, and only trauma drugs will be retained.

  Moreover, people with superpowers will appear in the future, and they will have all kinds of strange powers. They will also have healing powers. For minor internal basic diseases, just let the superpower healers treat them.

  The premise is that people with special abilities are easier to talk to and won't ask for exorbitant prices.

  After producing a lot of materials, Hua Mi found that the energy bar of the level 14 factory she consumed had only been reduced by half.

  As the factory was upgraded, the factory's energy bar became longer and longer. It turned out that Hua Mi had to recharge the factory's energy several times to produce so many materials.

  But since the energy bar is getting longer and longer, Hua Mi's level 14 factory can store more and more energy.

  On a whim, she took out an [Energy Light Group], held it in the palm of her hand, and thought in her mind, recharging energy to the level 14 factory.