194

"I insist, there is only one plan."

  Gong Yi's face has firm lines and his posture is very strong.

  He never thought about Plan B. From the day when Hua Mi was just his paper man, this was his only choice.

  "Ah"

  Hua Mi responded blankly, and finally said slowly, "We can't get married now, no one will register it."

  "Let the administrators in the management class do something, they have been idle for a long time."

  Gong Yi felt that there was a problem is not big, it's not a problem at all.

  Hua Mi thought for a while and said slowly,
  "Your job is too dangerous. What if an enemy finds me?"

  For example, Chen Hu, although Hua Mi also wanted to kill Chen Hu, but Gong Yi For such a man, Chen Hu will definitely not be the only enemy in his life.

  This is a big boss, and he will definitely have many enemies in the future.

  Those enemies have various methods of revenge. If they can't kill Gong Yi, they will look for Gong Yi's wife and children.

  Thinking about this aspect, Hua Mi felt it was very complicated.

  Gong Yi looked at her sideways,

  "Are you worried that I will harm you?! Then why aren't you worried that you will harm me?"

  He must have been the one who took the blame for her all this time.

  She was the one who caused trouble everywhere and he wiped her ass.

  As soon as these words came out, Hua Mi smiled sarcastically,
  "Hey, it's all in the past, why are you bringing this up?"

  She waved her hand to write off everything that happened not long ago, and then said,
  "Then what will happen to you in the future?" It will definitely attract bees and butterflies, and when the time comes, your girlfriends with various scandals will come to me and use endless conspiracies and tricks to get rid of me and the children so that they can gain power."

Gong Yi lowered his head and rubbed it a little painfully. He raised his eyebrows and said,

 "What I'm saying is, can you watch less romance novels and TV series? This is not good for prenatal education."

  If he had the physique to engage in scandals, at such an old age, he would still use a paper man as his emotional sustenance ?

 Even, he didn't even have a first love.

  Now he want to get a serious wife, but no one is willing to marry him yet.

  With a physique like his that is insulated from the opposite sex, how many vicious female partners can he create to harm Hua Mi and his two daughters?

  Hua Mi was at a loss for words and seemed to have no reason to refuse.
  "Then I have to think about it. After all, official announcement is a big deal."

  She had to think about her interests clearly and consider the issue more comprehensively.

  It will take at least a few years to think about it, until the children are older.

  "You think about it now, I'll go out and make a call and ask the management to go to work immediately. I'll give you ten minutes to think about it."

  Gong Yi stood up and walked out of the tower.

  Rather than giving Hua Mi time to consider whether to marry him or not, it is better to give Hua Mi time to adjust her mood and prepare to go to the management building to register for marriage.