14

So just now he also discussed this issue with the supplier. The supplier's intention was more tactful, and they tended to find a small van with good passability to deliver the goods.

  Ah Fu naturally had nothing to eat.

  At this time, Hua Mi handed her an olive branch.

 He saw her smiling like a clever little fox,
"Uncle, it's like this, you also know that I have always had a supply channel for mineral water bottles, if you can help me deliver the goods, or put your truck  and Sell ​​it to me or rent it to me, it's fine."

  After hearing this, Ah Fu immediately beamed with joy,

  "Then you don't have to worry about my truck being too big, if you encounter obstacles along the way, it's not easy to turn around?"

  "It's okay, if you  encounter obstacles, just tell me that.  I have acquaintances in the Xiangcheng Rescue Team."

  Hua Mi slapped her chest hard, and in order to prove that there was really someone above her, she even dragged Gong Yi out ,
"Does you know the rescue team captain Gong Yi? That is my old acquaintance, we are very familiar."

  "Captain Gong, Captain Gong is a celebrity. He used to appear on TV all the time. I heard that he was asked by the special garrison to be part of the rescue team, it is estimated that after the earthquake is over, he will be promoted when he returns to the garrison."

  The suppliers joined in at the right time, no wonder he felt that Hua Mi could get so many mineral water bottles, and she could buy more than 100,000 bottles of mineral water at one time.

  It turned out that Captain Gong was standing behind her.

  Involuntarily, the supplier looked at Hua Mi with admiration, and his attitude was much more cordial and respectful.

  Hua Mi smiled, and wisely did not continue the conversation on this topic.

  Her attitude has become "secretly kept secret" in the eyes of others.

  Looking at how young and beautiful she is, and how talented and promising Captain Gong is, it's not hard to imagine the relationship between these two people.

  Because Gong Yi's name was mentioned, it was easier for them to talk. Soon, Hua Mi delivered the empty mineral water bottles and ordered another 100,000 bottles of mineral water from the water factory.

  Because she has a source of mineral water bottles, the water factory must give her priority in making water for her, and when her water is finished, it will be the turn of others.

  But this time Hua Mi doesn't have to wait for the water to be finished on the spot, she just leaves and asks Ah Fu to deliver the goods to her.

  After instructing Ah Fu a few more times, Hua Mi  left the water plant.

  She was not in a hurry to go back to the supermarket. After all, she had to walk through the ruins to go back and come out again.

  Hua Mi decides to go out of the city to pick up the instant noodle delivery at the courier station.

  Because the current logistics network can still be used, hard-working couriers will not leave their jobs until they are unable to persist.

  After all, logistics can guarantee the most basic livelihood needs.

  So on the way to pick up the courier, Hua Mi placed an order online for another 10,000 portable gas tanks and 100 portable cassette furnaces.

  After calculating the remaining money and figuring out the next payment to the water factory, Hua Mi bought another thousand sets of outdoor cookware and a thousand sets of folding serrated knives in three sizes, large, medium and small.