197

After saying these words, Qin Xiaolan suddenly felt a little wary in her  heart.

  In fact, Qin Xiaolan knew that her brother had a girlfriend named Hua Mi, and also knew about the relationship between her brother and Fang Xin.

  Because that's what her mother said.

  When talking about this matter at that time, Qin Xiaolan clearly remembered that her mother looked proud and said with emotion,

  "Your brother has been outstanding since he was a child, but most girls are after him. Look, look at the two sisters Hua Mi and Fang Xin , one has the ability to make money, and the other knows how to coax men. If these two sisters pool their strengths, your brother won't have to tread two boats at the same time."

So Qin Xiaolan knew that Fang Xin stole other people's boyfriends, and she was a habitual offender.

  She protected Ma Zhixuan behind her, looked at Fang Xin with a little contempt, and asked without answering,

  "You mean, my brother's two-wheeled business has finally been exposed? So Sister Hua Mi and my brother broke up?"

  In fact, Qin's mother preferred Hua Mi, because after all, Fang Xin the mistress, would not last long.

  But Hua Mi can make money and is capable.

  This can last a lifetime.

  Therefore, Qin Xiaolan's attitude was consistent with that of Qin's mother, hiding Fang Xin's contempt in her bones.

  Fang Xin, standing in front of Qin Xiaolan, glanced at Ma Zhixuan with her eyes and nodded.
  "My sister has met many men during this period, and brother Ziran has always wanted to win back my sister, so maybe brother Ziran has encountered something unexpected. Alas, I have no intention of cursing brother Ziran."

These words ,the meaning is that Huaimi is flirtatious and has affairs with many men.

  Qin Ziran had already suffered the revenge of Hua Mi's men.

 In fact, Fang Xin didn't know what the real situation was. She was just connoting it.

  She wants Qin Ziran alive more than anyone else.

  Because only Qin Ziran is alive, she has someone to rely on in this difficult world.

  Nor is she going to sell herself in order to make a living.

  But now, it is obvious that Fang Xin has a new goal.

  She looked at Ma Zhixuan with a charming smile.

  Qin Xiaolan ignored Fang Xin's words. She was thoughtful, nodded to Fang Xin, and said politely, "Sister Fang Xin, let me go to Hua Mi first and ask. Can you leave me your contact information?."

  After listening to Fang Xin's words, Qin Xiaolan also changed her name for Hua Mi, from "Sister Hua Mi" to "Hua Mi" directly.

  Their current life is as if they have entered a primitive society, and it is inconvenient to go anywhere.

  Even communication has become a big problem.

  There is an RV supermarket in the city, and the universal signal connector sold there is said to be a black technology.

  At such moments, with this universal signal connector, you can contact anyone you want to contact.

  But the Qin family doesn't have that much money to buy it.

  A few days ago, a universal signal connector sold for 100,000 yuan, but Qin's mother held off on buying it.

  In the past few days, the price of a universal signal connector has increased to 150,000.