44

Hua Mi turns around and supports Cao Feng who is covered in blood scabs.

  It was too late to go after Dai Fang. If she didn't stop Cao Feng, she was afraid that he would lose too much blood and die.

  "Hurry up, get him back."

  Hua Mi shouted to the doctor while holding the steel bar, and the factory manager and others hurried over.

  Everyone hurriedly helped Cao Feng back, and as soon as he turned around, a group of conscious wounded patients surrounded her again.

  Someone pointed at the administrators in neat suits and cursed: "I've never seen you   drive people away like this, just throw people out, are we sandbags?"

"Entering this emergency area, there is a shortage of doctors and medicines, we will not say anything else, you have to point us to a place, let us move there." Amidst the angry curses of a group of people, the manager in a neat suit also ran away.

  Even the companion on the ground who was knocked out didn't have time to take care of it.

  Just when everyone looked at Hua Mi and wanted to express their gratitude to Hua Mi, she had already burrowed into Cao Feng's cubicle.

  Cao Feng was covered in blood, sitting on the single bed.

  It looked like it was chapped all over, and blood was gushing out from the whole body.

  Hua Mi hurried over, took out a hemostatic gel from her big satchel, and said to Cao Feng,
 "Don't move around, you see that you are bloody again, how can I explain this to your boss?"

  She had obviously promised to take good care of Cao Feng, but Cao Feng, who had just recovered a little , in order to run out to support her, the blood scabs burst open again.

  It was a miracle that he didn't died with this bleeding.

  Although Cao Feng was bloody and looked quite scary, he didn't feel any pain at all.

  He took the hemostatic gel handed over by Hua Mi, and looked down. On a bare white tube, there were two words in black regular script [hemostatic gel].

  It looks like a good product.

  But how could sister Hua give him a good product? Now who wants to speak ill of Sister Hua, Cao Feng will be the first one to defend.

  Without any doubt, he squeezed out the transparent paste from the ointment and rubbed it on his bleeding wound.

  The moment he wiped it on, the blood on his wound was stopped.

  Hua Mi stood watching from the side, nodded and said: "Hey, your body's blood clotting mechanism is very good, and the bleeding has stopped so quickly."

The factory manager on the side also came over and asked with concern: "Cao Fenger, how do you feel now? Does it still hurt? Do you want to get some blood-replenishing granules for you to eat?"

  Cao Feng shook his head, and honestly gave feedback on the effect of the medicine,
"It doesn't hurt, but it's not without feeling. I think this hemostatic gel works well. Rub it on the wound to cool it."

  As he spoke, the layer of transparent ointment on the wound condensed into a transparent film.

  Just like the skin, it sticks to Cao Feng's wound, preventing the blood in the wound from running out.

  The people around thought it was quite miraculous, including Hua Mi, they ran over to watch Cao Feng's film as if they had never seen the world before.