114

Fang Yuqi looked at Hua Mi in surprise,

  "Sister Hua, there is no need to be so troublesome, supplies are very tight now, we all understand, we can cut down on food and clothing, and give us one meal a day .That's good."

  Fang Yuqi understands the current situation better than anyone else.

  At any rate, their garrison in City B also had the experience of not being able to eat enough and sleep well. A piece of biscuit can last a day, and a piece of bread can feed a whole team. Each person eats one bite. Everyone is afraid that if they bite too much, the people behind will have nothing to eat .

  After going through such hardships, look at the oranges in the material warehouse of City B, each one is bright and juicy, as if they were just picked from the tree.

  If a person can get two oranges a day, or even two, they can ask for nothing.

  So three meals a day should be reserved for those who need them.

  Hua Mi waved her hand,
  "No matter how hard it is, I can't let all of you suffer . Don't worry, leave this matter to me. I will be in charge of purchasing supplies for the Commander's team. It will be enough for you to eat and wear warmly." She said too much, Fang Yuqi didn't know what to say.

  They hope that Commander Gong can know what Sister Hua is doing, so as not to disturb Commander Gong's plan.

  At this time, Fang Yuqi did not have a correct understanding of what Hua Mi said.

  He simply listened to the arrangements.

  Carloads of oranges were sent out from the material warehouse, put into Xiangcheng and B City, and sold to the survivors.

  It is said that the sales volume is very good, everyone is eating oranges, and everyone can afford oranges.

  Soon, the cooking team responsible for the garrison's food came over with a big pot of rice and vegetables.

  Following behind the cooking team were Tang You and Cao Feng.

  They were ordered to help Sister Hua, but as a result, they were pulled by Chi Chuan to help, counting oranges for the garrison in City B.

  Hua Mi moved around, except for the few rows of materials placed at the entrance of the material warehouse, all the materials were collected by her in the 13th-level storage.

  Then, she filled the material warehouse of City B with oranges.

  Chi Chuan's friends dragged the oranges out with a large cart, and distributed oranges one by one to the B City garrison guarding outside the material warehouse.

  100 per person.

  Standing in front of a pile of oranges, in the hands of the garrison of City B, holding piles of food, they fell into deep thought.

 Really give them 100 welfare oranges each?

  But their stomachs are full now, and they are a little full.

  A garrison came to Fang Yuqi's side,
  "Captain, we can't finish eating so many oranges in a day, will you really give us 100 tomorrow?"

  Fang Yuqi looked at Tang You in a panic,
  "Brother, can we not have this benefit? Yes, even if we are exhausted, we can't support so many oranges."

  Tang You familiarly took out a document,

  "Don't worry, your troubles already happened in Xiangcheng .There is already a process, this is a document to entrust the sale of Welfare Oranges, you see who among you wants to entrust the sale of Welfare Oranges, just ask them to sign on this document."