191

Gong Yi settled Hua Mi down and hurried to Liu Shengyuan's side.

  He looked at all the garrison troops who had teleported back and were still in a state of panic, and shouted,

 "Team up!!!"

  The garrison troops who had just climbed out of the pile of arhats immediately became energetic and lined up.

  The strange thing is that Liu Shengyuan, who had broken both legs and was beating people all over the floor, suddenly became quiet.

  He turned his head left and right, still looking in this formation in confusion.

  In a moment, he crawled to the first row and column of the garrison not far away.

  Gong Yi's bulging Adam's apple rolled up. He didn't say anything and bit his cheeks tightly.

  Seeing this scene, Hua Mi suddenly felt a little sad.

  This is the garrison, and those passwords are almost engraved into their souls.

  Even if they are still in a state of unconsciousness, they will still act instinctively.

  She turned away, unable to bear to look any further.

  In order to divert her attention, Hua Mi took out her mobile phone and called Chi Chuan first,

 "Is there any way you can find a pair of prosthetic legs?"

  Chi Chuan was silent for a moment, and he was keenly aware why Hua Mi asked this when the question comes, it means that the incident is very serious.

  So Chichuan didn't have the same playful smile as before, and just said,

  "Let me ask around, although this is not mass-produced, it was sold before the disaster."

  As long as it is sold, Chichuan will find a way to find it.

  Hua Mi said solemnly,

 "Please."

  "I should do it."

  Chichuan replied solemnly.

  After hanging up Chichuan, Hua Mi called Huo Jing again.

  She asked Huo Jing to send someone out as soon as possible to repair the light tube at the [Xiangcheng Observation Tower] teleportation point.

  The teleportation point came in handy, and it will definitely be used a lot for garrisoning in the future.

  The gorgeous light show prevents people from getting a glimpse of those people teleporting back and forth.

  But if too many lamps are broken and there are so many people around, you can see clearly with the naked eye that someone "changes" in the teleportation point.

  This is not scientific.

  Before the term "superpower" became a household name, Hua Mi had to cover up whatever she could.

  At this time, outside the inner wall of Xiangcheng, several men who had been peeping for many days finally successfully entered the engineering team.

  But they were arranged by Huo Jing to dredge the Xiang A Expressway.

  Several men asked Huo Jing with some dissatisfaction,

  "Why should we be arranged to go to that place? This is already far away from Xiangcheng, and we don't want to leave the city."

  In fact, they just want to build a wall outside the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket.